Rowan Terrier x DofB ?2014 Maidenhead

Rescue Remedies dogs that have found their forever homes
xxlynne

Rowan Terrier x DofB ?2014 Maidenhead

Post by xxlynne » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:39 am

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2111.jpga.jpg
Rowan's Story: Rowan was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Surrey council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rowan is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Rowan was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2108.jpgrowan.jpg
DSCF2111.jpgrowan.jpg
DSCF2105.jpgrowan.jpg
Rowan's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Rowan was found stray with a Jack Russell bitch but the owner only claimed the bitch who was chipped but Rowan wasn't chipped so we had no proof of owner.

Rowan came into our Rescue on the 9th March 2019

anne

Re: Rowan Terrier x DofB ?2014 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Rowan is such a sweet, undemanding little soul and a favourite with the walkers already.
DSCF2110.jpgrowan.jpg
DSCF2116.jpgrowan.jpg

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm

we love little rowan - what a sweet quiet unnasuming dog he is - had a nice long walk on the charity day route with bert and ernie - all got on famously and far from flagging near the end of the walk he was trotting along probably faster - only thing is hes not keen on mud and round by the back of the sewage works he gave me a "if you want me to go thru that! then i think ure going to have to carry me look" so carried he was - overall a v nice dog who we walked again on monday and is one of our favs
IMG_0471.JPG

heleny

Post by heleny » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:31 pm

I walked Rowan yesterday and today and must say he is one of the dearest little dogs ever. He is an absolute darling. I went into his pen to harness him and he rolled over to make it easy for me and clearly wanted a few hugs before we started. I took him into the woodland walk and down the lane and he enjoying sniffing around in the leaves. He also enjoyed some time in the hut where he took some treats very gently. He has the saddest little face and you just wonder what has happened to him before being rescued by RR [cry.gif] . He is such an easy little dog to walk, is not dog reactive and would make the most lovely companion at home. I so, so wish I could home him. angel13.gif]

Sarahk

Post by Sarahk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 pm

Rowan helped me with an induction today, such an absolute star, he really is a angel13.gif]
14D30AE1-7F4E-4E4C-BDA0-49835B11100E.jpeg
6D5E51CA-EC1F-40A7-AD7E-E4C8078ABFA6.jpeg
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

xxlynne

Re: Rowan Terrier x DofB ?2014 Maidenhead

Post by xxlynne » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Rowan didn't need to wait for long, Veronica came to offer him companionship, comfort and care...the 3 'C's
Rowanhomed.JPG

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:45 pm

so pleased he has found his home xxxxx rowan

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Wonderful, Rowan is such a sweet boy, he always looked so sad in his kennel although I think it may have been a ploy to ensure everyone walking past gave him extra treats, which I always did! Enjoy your new life together, so happy for you both :smiley-bounce016.gi:

clairek

Post by clairek » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:52 pm

We are sooo happy he is georgous.....enjoy your new life love4.gif

heleny

Post by heleny » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Beautiful, lovely little dog - didn't know you for long but am so glad to have met you and that you are now in a comfortable, loving home. Lovely little boy be happy now. angel13.gif]