Tilly Patterdale DofB 2015 Hove Brighton

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Tilly Patterdale DofB 2015 Hove Brighton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF2253.jpgtilly.jpg
Tilly's Story: Tilly lost her home due to a divorce. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Tilly is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Tilly was in boarding kennels near Broxbourne; Gatwick & Guildford whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2233.jpgtilly.jpg
DSCF2237.jpgtilly.jpg
DSCF2242.jpgtilly.jpg
DSCF2256.jpgtilly.jpg
Tilly's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Tilly at the end of January 19

Today we have been able to find a kennel to bring Tilly into our Rescue on the 14th March 19
Kathys

Re: Tilly Patterdale DofB 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Kathys »

While waiting at Broxbourne kennels Tilly helped accompany Bert on his walks before his rehoming and also walked well with Buster (although she can be vocal on meeting dogs coming towards her). She sits well for her treats love4.gif
Tilly1 09_02_19.jpg
Tilly3 09_02_19.jpg
Tilly5 24_02_19.JPG
Tilly_Bert 07_02_19.jpg
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

Tilly is the sweetest little girl and I am just a little in love. I collected her and a couple of JRT boys, Gibsy and Billy, from Broxbourne this morning and transported them to the Gatwick kennels. The boys were very vocal, telling me all about the young lady in the crate next door and, to be honest, they didn't sound like they were being very complimentary about her! Tilly rose above it all, she sat beautifully calm, whenever I looked back to check on the three of them she was gazing lovingly at me with her cute eyes and a waggy tail. She loves cuddles, has the thickest coat and just wants to say hi to everyone love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

I met Tilly as she was heading out for her walk today. She is the sweetest little girl with a lovely engaging character.
DSCF2250.jpgtilly.jpg
DSCF2255.jpgtilly.jpg
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

Tilly is looking very smart with her new hair cut!! I'm sure she'll be very popular with the Gatwick walkers love4.gif
LittleDragon

Post by LittleDragon »

So glad she had a haircut. Tilly is an amazing companion. She stopped to say hello to her friend in the garage every day during our Broxbourne walks and he soon labelled her his favourite, saying she would make someone very happy.
I wish her very well and will be happy to see her in a home shortly, I am sure ❤️🌈
Kathys

Post by Kathys »

These 2 photos are of Tilly at Broxbourne (pre haircut!) showing how happy she is to walk with company
Tilly & Buster 10_02_19.jpg
with Buster
Tilly & Bert 10_02_19.jpg
with Bert
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Tilly out for a walk this afternoon for the first time. What a gorgeous friendly girl, so easy getting her out and back in the kennel block, she ignored all the other dogs barking at her. She was very interested in all that was going on around her stopping once in a while to sniff all the new smells. She is a very cute girl and I am sure she will not be in kennels for too long. angel13.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked this little sweetheart yesterday and again today. She is so endearing as she is so friendly and every so often mid-walk will run back to you to say hello. Yesterday she was dog reactive and gave mighty barks every time she saw another dog but today wasn't quite so bad. She is always eager to get out of her pen and is very excited but, once out, is an easy walk. She loves sniffs and snuffles and gazing at any other creature which dares to move near her. She seems very adaptable and flexible and would fit in well into most households. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Tilly for the first time today, what absolute sweetheart, you get a lovely greeting from Tilly. She was very excited to be going out for a walk. She walks well, having a few stops to eat grass and treats. She is barky when dogs pass, but is easily distracted. She is such a pretty girl and does like to have cuddles. She would thrive in the right home Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”