Buddy Parsons JRT DoB 5.12.13 Brierley Glos

Dogs that have found their forever home
HReid

Re: Buddy Parsons JRT DoB 5.12.2013 Bexhill Own Home

Post by HReid »

Buddy is good at walking on the lead and in typical male style he does always like to be that bit out in front of everyone else! thumbs.gif
After we’d dropped our other dog to the pet groomers we walked home and still wanted to sniff everything wink.gif
IMG_5412.JPG
IMG_5411.JPG
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

Buddy is such a cutie! He really does look quite an an easy terrier...(dont tell him!) and a very skilled lad. What a lovely companion he would make. love4.gif
HReid

Post by HReid »

Mum has been away all week so I’m enjoying my walk with her! :smiley-chores002.gif:
IMG_5454.JPG
IMG_5451.JPG
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Buddy looks a super boy he will make a perfect family pet for one of our terrier fans!
HReid

Post by HReid »

Thanks xxlynne, he absolutely will and we’re still hoping to find him a new mummy and daddy very soon love4.gif
He’s loving walking through the park and woods :smiley-chores002.gif: but he seemed a bit hesitant at the bridge though wink.gif

He’s still got to be that bit ahead of everyone on his lead though! He will wait when told to at the kerb as well thumbs.gif

IMG_5508.JPG

IMG_5513.JPG

IMG_5515.JPG
HReid

Post by HReid »

Buddy has just been for a lovely early spring morning beach walk :smiley-chores002.gif: which he absolutely loves love4.gif despite the water being cold he can’t help himself but to have a paddle!

image2.jpeg

IMG_5536.JPG

image1.jpeg
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

Buddy is such an accomplished terrier and unlike some who are hell bent on world domination, he seems very biddable and an easy boy who would suit any terrier fan. I am sure there is a home just waiting for a boy like Buddy - he looks wonderful love4.gif
HReid

Post by HReid »

I’m hoping so he is a very much loved boy and he will make a wonderful companion for the right parents and my heart can rest easy :crossfingers.gif:
HReid

Post by HReid »

Buddy loves a cuddle in bed but then loves to take over!
IMG_5630.JPG
IMG_5632.JPG
He also loves to sunbath and will pick the only spot in the conservatory that gets the earliest sun!
Buddy in sun.jpg
Buddy in sun 2.jpg
Apologies for angle of pictures but despite endless attempts at trying to rotate the pictures it appears that pictures taken on an iphone are not rotatable [cry.gif]
HReid

Post by HReid »

Right I’m sure Cyril the squirrel ran this way???
IMG_5986.JPG
IMG_5987.JPG
IMG_5989.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”