Buddy Patterdale DofB 13.02.16 Weston Super Mare

Dogs that have found their forever home
heleny

Re: Buddy Patterdale DofB 13.02.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Special boy Buddy! Such a lovely dog - easy to walk, gentle, but rather forlorn in the rain today. He gave me a lovely greeting and we went into the woods despite the knee high mud and rain. Buddy really does need a home and he deserves one - he is such an easy going little chap and appears to make no demands. He walks to heel and ignores other dogs, bikers, joggers, horses. Kennel life does not suit him too well and it would be great if someone were to take him home asap. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Goodness, yes! I walked Buddy on Friday and he seemed interested in everything, but walked beautifully. He listened to me chatting to him and looked at me intently with his gentle eyes. He loved the sausages I gave him and sat down and took each piece very politely. He was very sweet as he picked his way around the deepest muddy bits. He was a good boy when we returned to his kennel. He went in happily to collect the tennis ball & sausage pieces I threw in ahead of him. .. ate his treats and came back to say goodbye nicely. Good boy Buddy! thumbs.gif
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

My second time of walking Buddy today. I was greeted with a waggy tail, such a friendly little boy. We eventually set off on our walk after Buddy had said hello to some of the walkers in the car park and had scrounged some treats 0002.gif] Buddy walks really nicely with no pulling. Passing traffic does not phase Buddy in the slightest. A few racing bikes passed us which some terriers will react to, but not Buddy. Buddy was quite happy trotting along having a little sniff now and then along the way. An absolute joy to walk with wonderful manners. Gorgeous terrier boy. Love him love4.gif xx
20181209_093158.jpg
20181209_093213.jpg
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I took the sweet Buddy out today, this little lad melts my heart. He is such a pleasure to walk, I have now found out that he does not like the mud! Once Buddy gets to know you, he is very connected with you. I would love to see this dear little lad, get his forever home soon, angel13.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Buddy was first on my list, dear little Buddy was eager to out on his walk. We walked through the woods, trying to avoid the mud! Buddy is very engaging with you when you are away from the kennels, he enjoys a good ear scratch. I am very fond of Buddy lets hope his home comes soon as he is very confused being in the kernels angel13.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Buddy for the first time today, what a wonderful little boy he is. Buddy was very easy taking him in and out the kennel block, he didn't react to the other dogs barking at him. Unfortunately as soon as we got outside I noticed Buddy was limping, he was very good when I took a look at his paw, it looked a bit red and sore which I'm sure will not take long to heel. We just had a slow walk on the soft grass and sat on one of the bench seats where we had a lovely cuddle. I am sure this lovely boy will not be with us for long he is a real darling. love4.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked my favourite boy this morning, I got a lovely greeting from Buddy. We met up with Leeanne and Daisy, Buddy took no notice of Daisy and,we enjoyed a quite walk. Buddy is very gentle when talking treats, he is perfect in every way. I do hope his home comes soon, he deserves a sofa to call his own angel13.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

It was uplifting to see that Buddy seems to have gained confidence since he first arrived at the kennels. This gorgeous boy gave me a lovely greeting and was keen to get going on his walk this afternoon. We did pass another dog being walked which Buddy didn't take any notice of, he enjoyed stopping now and again to sniff new smells. As previously mentioned he walks well without pulling. I can certainly understand how it must have been a very hard heart breaking decision to rehome him, he is an absolute gem. Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

It had been a while since I last walked Buddy and so I looked forward to walking him again today. He had gained in confidence but still seems confused to me at finding himself in kennel care. He walks to heel and so is a really easy walk. As he walks he looks up at you with his soulful eyes. He was not interested in anything around him as we walked. He was very keen to get treats and seemed very hungry. I just so hope someone homes this little Patterdale - he would be a real asset to any household. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I have really given my heart to this stunning little patterdale. He was limping today and was managing on three legs so we did not do our usual fast walk but went instead to the hut where we had some quality time together. Buddy is absolutely lovely - he walks to heel, behaves well, does not react when we see other dogs and horses and thoroughly deserves his own home very soon. angel13.gif] blob6.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”