Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Zippy was my first walk of the day, I got a lovely greeting from Zippy. He went his usual walk to the poet's hut, where he enjoyed a roll on the sofa, and lots of cuddles. Zippy is so affectionate and happy to sit on your lap for a tummy rub and a ear scratch. Zippy would make a great companion fir the right family :dog_running-186.gif:
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Zippy was on my list of dogs to walk yesterday thumbs.gif We set off happily through the woods (of course Zippy knows I'll carry him over the very muddy bits!) Zippy trotted along with a great sense of purpose, little ears bobbing up and down as he trotted - which made me chuckle! He was speedy as he led me on, up and over the bridges. He just loved having his ears kissed as he lovingly snuggled into me, tucked under my arm as I slipped and slithered through the deep squidgy bits! Sausage sharing and cuddles with this super little guy! Thanks Zippy :goodjob.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I don't usually walk on a Sunday and so I was happy to get an extra dose of Zippy time. He was sporting a red coat today and looked very dashing. As usual, he wasn't too bothered about the walk - just wanted treats and cuddles. Bless you Zippy. Your day will come.x :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: :icon_barking_dog-116.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Zippy didn't appear to have had any walks since Sunday, the last time I walked him. So today, instead of saving him for last as I so enjoy his company, I walked him after walking my first dog. He enjoyed being out for a certain length of time and then turned round and took me back to the hut where he had his usual quota of sausage treats and cuddles. I find him affectionate, endearing and lovely - hopefully someone else will find him so soon and take him home with them. That special someone, whose life will be so enriched by Zippy, will have had difficult terrier experience, no cats nor dogs in the house, and be prepared to muzzle him when out as Zippy can redirect if he gets excited by seeing other dogs. I just know that that person is out there - maybe reading this post? Please introduce yourself to Zippy soon as you are seriously missing out. [cry.gif] :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

Zippy looked pretty dapper as he came out of kennels today! My heart sang as he trotted joyfully along and then chose to go along the canal and over the big bridge! He posed for pictures ... looking SO handsome ... if he's had a sword he could have been Zorro with his red cape!! He swaggered along at such a speed THROUGH all the muddiest bits without a pause! Five bridges and lots of mud ... and a good cuddle with plenty of kisses & sausages too. So proud of this gorgeous boy. I'm still smiling! love4.gif

I'm really enjoying my adventure! I'm a Super Hero !
I'm really enjoying my adventure! I'm a Super Hero !
heleny

Post by heleny »

It was Zippy time for me again today and what a special time that is! I love the way he greets me and responds to me. We had a short walk before settling down for some quality time in the hut. Zippy likes it in there as I take off his muzzle and this allows him to really relax. Dear little chap! Needs a home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

My mate Zippy - there isn't a lot more I can say about him today. He did his usual and headed straight to the hut as he knows that is where his muzzle comes off while we are in there and where he has lots of treats and cuddles. He jumped onto my lap and proceeded to want to give me licky cuddles. Dear little dog - surely his time must come soon? :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Zippy was the first dog I walked today and it is like spending time with an old friend as we have got to know each other so well. He knows his own mind and will lead me to where he wants to go. Today we did manage a walk before he headed off to the hut - for the usual cuddles and treats. I find him friendly, affectionate and totally lovely. I appreciate the fact that he must have the right home with an owner who understands his needs and I am keeping everything crossed that that person comes along soon because Zippy is wasted in kennel care. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

My best mate, Zippy, and I headed off into the woods this morning for a reasonable length walk - usually Zippy just heads for the hut. The sun enticed him out and he put his best paw forward for about 20 minutes before deciding he had had enough and taking me to the hut for the usual quota of cuddles and treats. He is being so patient - we all know the criteria which must be met before Zippy can go home - but, what I would say, is that this little dog is affectionate, good company, very cuddly and very needing a good home asap. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Goodgirl17

Post by Goodgirl17 »

Zippy loves a good cuddle, not to mention a good treat. He is very good about having his muzzle put on, never complains about it but does enjoy a treat just before and just after. He has been in kennels too long, the right home is out there! I won't give up on my Zipzip.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”