Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
Elaine.scott1

Re: Zippy Patterdale DofB 16.06.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Zippy does love the paddock, we had a great time this morning playing ball, he is such a sweet boy it is lovely to see him so happy. Zippy would need to be the only dog, he would make a wonderful addition to the right family Heart fill with love.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Zippy went straight to the paddock, unfortunately it was occupied. I did manage to get Zippy to walk round by the poet's hut, hopefully next time we can get into the paddock for a game of ball. He is such a loving little lad, it would be wonderful to see Zippy in his forever home bighug.gif
Goodgirl17

Post by Goodgirl17 »

Thanks for looking after my baby. Miss my little cuddles with him so much. Sweet lad, big heart xxxx
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I left Zippys walk until last so that he he could have time in the paddock, all was going well until the second paddock was in use, he lost all interest in playing ball. So we went and say outside with Gemma and Ella, he was very content just to sit and have tummy rubs, let's hope we have more luck next week, or he finds his forever home, that would be the best news Kiss of love.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Luck was on our side today, Zippy was able to have his play time in the paddock, he had a great time playing ball and tummy rubs in the shade. When it was time to go, he decided to play dead! It took me a little while to get him out, I felt sad when I had to put him back in his kennel as he really loves to play. Please consider this dear little lad for his forever home Heart fill with love.gif]
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Zippy quickly decided that he didn't want to go for a walk with another dog today thank you very much. He did his usual trick of plonking himself on the ground and refusing to budge. As soon as I said shall we go to the paddock Zippy got up and quickly trotted back up the drive to the kennels 0002.gif] Luckily for Zippy the paddock was free so he had a wonderful time playing ball, rolling around and lazing in the sunshine. Zippy doesn't want for much. Someone to love him and a garden to play in. A terrier aware owner is essential. Come on forever home :crossfingers.gif: xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

It had been a while since I had last walked at the kennels and so I was very anxious to meet up with my old mate, Zippy. He gave me a lovely greeting in the paddock where fellow walker Jane was spending time with him. He really does love having a good sniff round, chasing balls and playing games in the paddock. He is such a great little chap. Was lovely to see him again but I just can't wait for the day when I am not able to see him because he has found the right terrier aware family. Someone is seriously missing out on this little dog. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Zippy and I headed straight for the paddock, he was more interested in running round and telling off anyone who dared walked passed. Zippy does not want much out of life, a lovely garden to play ball in, and quiet walks, but best of all he would love you unconditionally. Zippy takes treats very gently, and loves an ear scratch and a tummy rubs. I would love to see Zippy in a loving home where he can relax and enjoy life :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh yes, Zippy loves the paddock - some pics from when it was sunny a few weeks ago :D
FAECA12E-4AB9-4C31-A9F6-D82E3F8FC781.jpeg
EF5EB5F6-AC9F-41CD-9D7F-D27F54BEB861.jpeg
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely pics of Zippy. He does enjoy the paddock. The routine seems to be the same each time he is walked - paddock, muzzle off to play with balls, rush and race around. He and I had our usual cuddles (which we haven't had for ages) in the hut and then I reluctantly put him back in his pen. Great little chap. Needs a home. Deserves a home. :dog-115.gif: :dog-115.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”