Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Leeds Yorks

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jojokate

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Guildford Ken

Post by Jojokate »

I had some kennel time with this little chap today . I'm a little bit in love !
If you proper cuddles and I mean snuggles then Pablo is ya man . He was so calm and quiet in his kennel whilst all the noise was going on around him. I was a little concerned so I went in to say hi.
Oh my he's a wonder boy , he was very happy to see me and gave me the sort of cuddle which says don't leave me . Gawd I didn't want to leave him today . Am still thinking about him now .
Come on this boy needs you xx
JenG

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Guildford Kenns

Post by JenG »

What a friendly little chap is Pablo. First time walking him today and he greeted me with a lovely calm enthusiasm. Easy to harness and keen to get out he galloped me down the kennel run!!

We had a lovely peaceful walk, Pablo seemed like he was a man on a mission and I let him decide a couple of times which route to take - he is certainly confident in his walking! Pablo is quite terrier like in the way he is busy on his walks - taking in sights and smells and generally exploring, but you only have to call his name and he will come to you and lean against you for a stroke before pottering along again.

On our way back to the kennels we saw beautiful Olive and her walker Daniel ahead and Pablo started to sprint to try ad catch up with her - his little tail wagging away - I think this boy may be missing some doggy company!

Pablo is an absolute darling with a cute cheeky face and the most unusual fur that just add to his charm and personality. Someone is going to be very lucky when they offer him a place in their home, he is such fun!
FranB

Post by FranB »

IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG
Lovely walk with Pablo today, he is so energetic it was hard to get him to stop for a photo, until he got into the water for a paddle that is. He walked very well and met two other dogs off the lead without any reaction at all. He was easy to harness and take out and in, and even though lively, was very nice to walk. I think he would have enjoyed a proper swim if I had a longer lead bless him. 0028.gif
nhelyer

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Waterlooville

Post by nhelyer »

(Since returned)

Yes indeedy, Pablo has left the building! :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Sarah, Paul, daughter Emma and very lovely staffie x pug Lily came to meet our boy this afternoon and it was love at first sight for everyone love4.gif Lily and Pablo were super relaxed in each other's company, chugging along in the sunshine together for a short walk, then relaxing under a shady tree to cool off and sharing a bowl of water very equably. I really knew the answer before I "popped the question" ... but I got a resounding "yes" from Sarah, Paul and Emma who couldn't wait to get Pablo home and introduce him to lots of special home comforts. "Do you think he'll sleep on my bed if I invite him?" says Sarah ... um ... let me think ... do dogs bark?! 0002.gif]

Be happy special boy, you sooooo deserve this!
Kiss of love.gif
20170826_152932 v3.jpg
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

I took Pablo out today. He really is a very well-behaved and affectionate boy. He had a sniff around the paddock before going for a walk. He was well behaved with other walkers and dogs and is very gentle on the lead. He loved his walk, but seemed depressed to be going back into the kennel. He will sit on command and takes treats very gently. He loves a good head and back rub too.
Pablo.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

The original meaning of the name Pablo is "small", and this guy is on the smaller side, but when you meet him you can clearly see that he is full of life even for his maturer age, and he stares soulfully at you when you give him attention, he has a lot to give.
pabsmall.jpg
p1.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

Here's little Pablo today showing off the latest in doggy fashion wear. Sadly the background is photoshopped in since he's still in kennels waiting for his forever home!
pablo final.jpg
Rosiemae173

Post by Rosiemae173 »

I walked the lovely Pablo for the first time today, he is such a sweetheart and was quite happy to stop for cuddles along the way! i hope this little one finds his forever home soon love4.gif
Pablo.jpg
Beth Crawley

Post by Beth Crawley »

I took gorgeous little Pablo for a walk on Saturday and what a delight he is. He was very quiet in his kennel but perked up when he realised he was going for a walk. Very easy to harness and a joy to walk. He is inquisitive and keen to explore on his walk but very easy and doesn't pull. We enjoyed some cuddles and a few treats when back in his kennel. Who could resist this adorable grey face love4.gif
Pablo2.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Had the best time with Pabs today. We walked with sharpei Evie and her walker Becca. They were like long term friends. Pabs kept looking back for her if he was in front .
Pabs is fabulous , love him to bits .
He pulled at first as was eager to get out . Passing the dogs on exit doesn’t phase him at all. He’s almost like ‘ what you doing guys? ‘ lol
He came in for cuddles and treats when we got back to kennels and he let me towel dry him .
He’s my little soldier xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”