Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Leeds Yorks

Dogs that have found their forever home
Martine wsstle

Re: Pablo Patterdale x Staffie DofB 11.11.11 Guildford Kenns

Post by Martine wsstle »

Walked his little man today very calm when i got yo his kennel so much so it was like who me its my turn hurray so essy to handlel buts soon as the gate was openn it wss off we go settled into walk well bearing mind rain and wind driving against us all the way his littleears were so flat against his head very thrusting sole best of both worlds in this guy staffie and terrier who just needs hus iwn humans to love back at kennels dry off new comfy bedding and treats and cuddles and a kiss a bit forwardd on his part for a first date i thought lol all in all what you see is what you get with guy i hope his home comes up soon im buying him a lottery ticket this weekend thsnk you fir sharing some time with me you bundle of huggable fur :smiley-chores002.gif:
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Took pablo on a second date today and what a gentleman he was greeted me into his kennel and very happy to be going out very calm passed a couple of his kennel mates coming down the hill passed without a whisper. It wss very winding on way back and raining and think he was keen to get on his way back
Alway checkingvto see i was there stopped and sat on bench and he gsve me a lovely cuddle snd kiss back to kennels new bedding treats and he did it satbin front of his door as to say you sint going now where lol

Pabs really want someone to give you a home as you deserve to have your own human to love one cool pup Heart fill with love.gif]
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Heart fill with love.gif]
Adorable Pablo was so good as always. We had a lovely hours walk with Terry Hopson and Genie and both good as gold. Pabs kept looking for Genie , he likes dogs company .
I walk Pabs on a waist line as he’s always on a mission and it’s easier. He also has some freedom on the long line .
Love this boy so much .
He will need strict exit management and tight security in the garden as with all our terriers, he’s a good escape artist .
He’s not happy being back in kennels so if you’re the right home for our boy, no children , then fill out the HQ for Pablino
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Pablo has been for a couple of short foster breaks with me, and I have fallen so in love with this little baby!

He is so perfectly behaved in both the house and out and about. I left him alone in the house for around an hour, and came back to the room as I left it - no accidents!! 😇

Little Pablo is possibly the cuddliest dog I have ever met - he loooooves to snuggle in close to you on the sofa, and is happy to be squished and made a fuss of. When I gave him a bath (which he was less keen on) he was happy to be wrapped in a towel and picked up afterwards. He then fell asleep on my chest wrapped in his towel 😴

He loves his food, but isn’t possessive with it, and loves to play with toys. But his favourite pass time is definitely napping 💤 And whilst he is a cuddle monster, he is also happy to be left to his own devices in his bed if you are busy around the house.

I honestly can’t believe this little man is still in kennels - he is so perfect in every way and will always be there to give you a calming cuddle! He’s so sad in kennels and would just love a spot on a sofa to call his own 💕
14255AC0-9BD0-48BF-9AD6-BF583280D2E4.jpeg
BE700F74-172B-41C4-B700-26A5311B333A.jpeg
leahonthemove

Post by leahonthemove »

Great pics Lexi!!! He looks relaxed with the cuddles! And a poser for a pic 😉 handsome boy :D
MrsM

Post by MrsM »

Pablo greeted me with lots of tail wagging and licks this morning - he was keen to get out for his walk despite the wet weather. We were off in no time - he is good fun to walk , interested in everything but does check back on his walker , especially when he feels he is due a treat! He is a lovely lad - sensible but with loads of character. Please consider giving him a home.
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Pablo enjoyed play time in a secure field with doggy pals on Saturday. He had the best time! Thank you, Charlotte, for Pablo’s day out ☺️

COLEARY3001

Post by COLEARY3001 »

Last Saturday we had a day out and trip to the secure field with Pablo, what a fantastic doggy he turned out to be!

First of all we went for a walk along the canal. He walked well on the lead and was not phased by the large crowd of people walking past us on their Duke of Edinburgh award, or the off lead dogs running past. Pabs is very food orientated, he was determined to have a bite of the sandwich being eaten by a lady sat on the banking.

We then went back to my house for a snuggle, Pabs couldnt jump in the car quick enough. Wherever you sit in the house he will sit on your lap and snuggle in. He loves to play with toys and is toilet trained.

We then went for a run around the secure field with my two dogs. Pabs had so much fun chasing sticks and balls. He was amazing with my dogs. My Jockey wasn't particularly welcoming to Pabs, his usual foster girlfriend was homed today so he had a bit of a strop on. Pabs just ignored him and carried about his business showing what a lovely doggy manner he has.

Pablo is a favourite amongst walkers and just wants to be loved.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”