Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Elaine.scott1

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I had a lovely walk with Mika today, he was a little quiet in his room, but when out on his walk, he was his usual happy self. He stopped for lots of sniffs,and was so good when 2 dogs passed, no reaction. Back in his room, he had lots of treats and cuddles, thanks for a lovely walk Mika bighug.gif
Marylin_P

Post by Marylin_P »

Mika is so joyful when he sees you, he doesn't fail to bring a smile on your face and yesterday was no exception. Mika enjoyed his walk through the woodland and in more urban areas. He takes interest in other dogs but it's not difficult to distract him when needed. Mika is a lovely boy, it's always a pleasure to take him on a walk.
HelenGr

Post by HelenGr »

I haven't had the joy of walking Mika for quite some time, but he had such a great welcome for me in his room. The treats in my pocket (which he sniffed out immediately!) definitely helped, but we were certainly pleased to see each other again and Mika was very well behaved while getting his harness and muzzle on. Once ready, Mika was raring to go and we headed out for our walk, with Mika bouncing along sniffing lots and loving being out and about. We met a few other dogs on the common and Mika was interested in them but not reactive, he didn't even seem much fussed about the squirrels today either! Back in his room, we had a few more treats and Mika jumped up on my lap for a cuddle - he's such a loving little boy, full of character and a joy to spend time with Heart fill with love.gif]
IMG_4813.jpg
IMG_4809.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely photos - thank you. I had not been to the kennels since Lily was homed and, although Mika had already had a walk today, I popped into the cafe to give him some treats and cuddles. He jumped on my knee and we just cuddled for quite a few minutes before enjoying his treats. Lovely boy Mika. x
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

What a trooper Mika was this morning! Despite the wind and the rain, he was really excited to be out and about. Traffic didn’t bother him. He was a bit pully when seeing other dogs, but didn’t bark and continued walking on. He obviously got a huge amount of cuddles before and after his walk for being such good boy.
20210120_155848s.jpg
20210120_155749s.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely photos of Mika - thank you. We had a great walk today with little Eddy walked by Tricia and went to the village and back. Mika is so energetic and just loves to get a move on. He is dog reactive but enjoys the company of any of the kennel dogs - not so good with passing dogs but that is easily managed. He is a fun loving, warm, affectionate dog and it is always great to spend time with him. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Marylin_P

Post by Marylin_P »

Had a lovely walk with Mika on Saturday. We were accompanied by Spencer who was walked by Marylin. Once we left the kennel grounds, Mika got into its stride, stopping from time to time to have a good sniff in the grass. Mika did not react to traffic and barked just once when a large lorry passed us. Mika was calmed when we walked over the M25 and as we passed other walkers. Mika is a lovely dog love4.gif, easy to walk.
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika and I are old friends and I always enjoy time spent in this cheerful little dog's company. Today we walked on our own to the village and back and Mika kept up a very good pace. He did stop to sniff and leave his mark on the grass verges a few times. He can be reactive to non kennel dogs on our walks but this is easily managed as I try to avoid them. Today he was quite reactive to passing traffic - mainly the heavy stuff - but once again if you know about this it is easily managed. Once back in the café he jumped up on my knee to show his affection and appreciation for the treats I gave him. Great little dog!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I hadn't seen Mika in a while so was keen to have a walk with him today. I like Mika, he's always got a cuddle for me and loves to sit on my lap on the sofa in his room. He's a cheeky chap and always raring to go for a walk. He's very busy sniffing and loves to kick up lots of dirt along the way and trots along nicely on the lead. Mika would make a good companion, with a garden to let him explore and quiet low density dog walks. He doesn't need much more, except your love.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

We hadn’t had the chance to walk Mika in a while and it was great to walk him again. He stood surprisingly very still while I got him ready for the walk. He enjoyed the walk in the woods and sniffed at everything. He was also very good at waiting for me when I had to do my shoelaces. He wasn’t bothered at all by traffic, which was great. What an awesome chap!
20210224_172242s.jpg
20210224_172222s.jpg

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”