Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
SMG23

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by SMG23 »

We walk Mika and Lily most Sundays and have such a soft spot for this little guy. Always excited to get out but never wants to leave Lily too far behind. Listens and sits so nicely for a treat when you get home Heart fill with love.gif]
KarenS

Post by KarenS »

Had a lovely walk with Mika today accompanied by Jen walking Lily. This was the first time I had put a muzzle on a dog and Mika was very patient with me especially as I had initially put the muzzle on upside down! Mika led the walk when we first set off but was more than happy for Lily to take her turn being in front. Both dogs waited very patiently and without reaction when we stepped off the path to allow other walkers with dogs to pass. Smashing boy love4.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

two lovely walks with mika (and lily) last week always v excited to see you early doors and he always manages to find room for a few sausages (ime sure hes just being polite) and then off out for a walk to the stream and a little dip - its always a v enjoyable walk with these two
IMG_1041.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

great walk today with the dynamic duo - mika loves to play hard to get in their room but eventually decided he was "up" for a stroll and let us harness him up while lily waited patiently- a brisk walk down to the stream with lily following at her own pace and mika was v enthusiastic about a dip and a lay down in the water and then once back both mika and lily love their sausages plus a few cuddles
Last edited by jan&nick on Wed 28 Aug 2019 12:59, edited 2 times in total.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

It has been a long time since I have taken Mika out, we were joined by Leeanne and Lilly. Dear Mika always makes me smile, we had a fast walk to the stream, while Lilly strolled along at her own pace. Mika loves the stream and he laid down in the water for a while, then off again on our walk. There was plenty of treats back in their room. Lovely lad Heart fill with love.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

My second week of walking Mika what a delight he is. Always get a happy greeting from him, Lilly joined us with Leeanne. We took our usual walk down to the stream, Mika likes to submerge his body in the water, while Lilly looks on if to say I am definitely not going in there!. Plenty of treats back in their room, dear Mika you are always a joy to walk
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

I cant understand why this lovely boy hasnt found his home yet ... bighug.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

lily was off to the vets on wednesday so we had to pick a new walking partner for mika and chose billy and boy did they get on well - not a cross bark between them and by the time we reached the lane coming back they were walking side by side when mika found a deep puddle as per picture and decided to lay in it while billy was amused to watch but not going to do likewise - two v good boys
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1759.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

mika is always excited when one of his merry band of walkers turns up and both jan and i on got the full mika treatment on arrival and i am sure he wasnt too interested in snaffling sausages from us but we made him take a few (which he grudgingly accepted) before the walk - a slightly curtailed walk as lily wasnt up to going a long way - and on returning mika is never keen on sausages as we all know but he relunctantly succumbed and suffering beautifully he decided to have a few just to keep us happy - great walk as always mika
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

mika and lily were pleased to see us as always and happy to walk on one of the hottest days we have ever known at the kennels as long as it wasnt too far - a few early sausages and then off - mika likes to stop for a few cuddles and a bit of attention on his walk (so does lily) a pleasure to take you out as always topdog
IMG_0491.JPG
IMG_0490.JPG

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”