Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 - 16th August 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
FionaM

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by FionaM »

I haven’t walked Basil for quite a long time so it was great to take him out again yesterday. I had forgotten what a super little chap he is and how easy he is to walk. He greeted me very enthusiastically in the kennel but as soon as he saw the treats he sat down beautifully, without me even asking. Then he let me put his muzzle and leads on without any problems at all. We walked along the canal which was quite busy with dogs as it was a lovely afternoon. Basil is wary of other dogs until he sees what their intentions are. He tends to stop and wait, then if the other dog ignores him he carries on. On 2 occasions an off-lead dog came bounding right up to him, and he did growl in warning. Quite right too I thought! Basil walks at a nice pace without pulling and does enjoy a good sniff along the way. I just can’t understand why on earth he still hasn’t found his forever home. Please please make 2019 his year for finding that special someone.
:smiley-chores002.gif: :smiley-chores002.gif: :smiley-chores002.gif:
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Basil is such a character I love spending time with him .We often walk around the large back field on an extender lead so he can sniff and busy himself with the surroundings and smells, He happily trots around with ease and afterwards we sit down for cuddles as Basil watches the walkers go by.
If he doesn't like something he will tell you
Thats the Patterdale in him, He enjoys his own space and bed and happily receives cuddles but will take himself off if he wants some quiet time . An independent little guy
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

He's still here waiting patiently folks our lovely boy Basil.
Please read all about him on this thread with his lovely weekend foster breaks .
pits

Post by pits »

Here's tiny friendly Basil earlier today. Happy to get some attention and treats as usual. Do consider him.
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

To know Basil is to love Basil. He just needs the right person to love him forever.

He had a lovely bounce around in the buttercups today, he was on good form love4.gif

Katharine

Post by Katharine »

What a handsome boy bighug.gif
pits

Post by pits »

Here's a quick video filmed today of Basil the little patterdale!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Whilst I would love nothing more than dear little Basil to find his home it was lovely to catch up with this sweet little man today love4.gif
lovely manners xxx
lovely manners xxx
DSC08523.JPG
And rolling time :D
DSC08526.JPG
DSC08528.JPG
:D love4.gif :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

DSC08531.JPG
DSC08530.JPG
DSC08532.JPG
DSC08533.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”