Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 - 16th August 23

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
davinawebster

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Gatwick

Post by davinawebster »

hello basil positivo1.gif
This is the first time i have read through your story. You sound like you are having alot of fun in the care of the kennels. Yes you are a very typical patterdale! Keep that smile on your face love4.gif
LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

The sun was shining and so was Basil he did not want to walk far, just around the kennel grounds but he showed his joy in being out, by rolling in the grass and tail wagging. Happy little boy.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Basil had a spring in his step today, we explored the small paddock and the woods, we went to the quiet area where Basil sat on my lap and enjoyed a cuddle, beautiful boy Kiss of love.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Dear little Basil enjoyed the sunshine today, we went to the paddock where Basil had a good sniff, and enjoyed an ear scratch and a back rub. Once Basil gets to know you he is very affectionate, we then had a wonder back to his kennel where he enjoyed lots of treats Kiss of love.gif
Elaine.scott1

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Surrey Holiday

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

It was lovely to see Basil after his Easter break, we went into the paddock, where Basil enjoyed lots of back rubs and cuddles, we had a game of chase. We then had a wonder round the woods and back to his kennel for lots of treats, beautiful boy Heart fill with love.gif]
Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

113A07F8-7F00-464C-B730-7C0ECD6D9D63.jpeg
Basil enjoyed a wander in the paddock and some rolling around. He was very affectionate and kept coming to me for a back rub.

LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

Basil and I went for the longest walk on Tuesday, I have ever had with him, following the beautiful daizy accompanied by Helen. These 2 senior dogs both showed the youngsters how to have fun. I think Basil is quite smitten with Daizy. We took the long circular route through the woods stopping occasionally for the mandatory investigation of a particularly interesting patch of grass or shrub. Hope to do this again soon.
Elaine.scott1

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Gatwick kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Basil had a great time in the paddock today, lots of rolls and sniffs, he had back scratches and cuddles. The sunshine certainly cheers Basils spirits, beautiful boy bighug.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Basil was in good spirits today, we had a stroll through the woods, with lots of stops for sniffs, we then went to the common,where Basil enjoyed rolling in the grass. I stopped for a chat, bless him he had a little sleep in the sun, thanks for a lovely walk Basil bighug.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Basil and I enjoyed time in the paddock today, he enjoyed lots of back rubs and ear scratches. Basil had lots of rolls in the grass, he enjoyed cheese back in his kennel Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”