Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Gatwick Kenns

Elaine.scott1

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Basil was my first walk of the day, he was in the mood for a fast walk, I always let Basil dictate the walk, this way he benefits from lots of sniffs! Basil is such an easy walk, he knew his breakfast was waiting for him back in his kennel, so I left his treats at his door for him. bravo1.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Miss seeing you Baz , I’ll come back soon for walkies x
heleny

Post by heleny »

Basil was almost my last walk of the day and we went for a gentle meander through the woods. As usual he was not interested in going far but more interested in the sniffs along the paths which no doubt he will be dreaming about tonight. Once back in his pen he snaffled some sausages and some little bones. Thank you Basil for another calm, lovely walk. love4.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Basil was my first walk of the day, as usual I let Basil dictate where he wants to walk or sniff!. We had a lovely walk through the woods into the common, Basil is such an easy walk. His breakfast was waiting for him back in his kennel, great walk Basil
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Basil was my first walk of the day, as usual I let Basil dictate where he wants to walk or sniff!. We had a lovely walk through the woods into the common, Basil is such an easy walk. His breakfast was waiting for him back in his kennel, great walk Basil Kiss of love.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

jan had a really nice walk with basil yesterday - he can often be reluctant to walk and was a bit stubborn early doors but eventually getting thru the woods keeping red & cola in sight he was soon strutting down the cinder path and went all the way to the stream and enjoyed a nice paddle with cola & red afterwards we tried the longer way back round the back to the bridge/stiles and sewage works and to our amazement he seemed to love it he led at one point and wasnt happy with dogs behind him so we quickly changed round and as long as he was following the pattie twosome he was fine- we will try this again as he was much happier walking this way
IMG_1279.JPG
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we have found out over recent weeks that the more dogs basil walks with the better and happier he seems to be - a few weeks ago he really enjoyed following red&cola down to the stream and last two weeks hes been part of a four dog walk last sunday with boris benji and eddie - he walks so much more spritely if he sees a few dogs ahead and loves joining in on paddles in the stream and now seems more than happy to take the long way back to the kennels as long as he can walk behind the other dogs- it is a much more rewarding walk seeing basil happily walking in a little pack
IMG_1401.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

I have had two walks with Sir Basil this week and I think he enjoyed them as much as I did. He is such a comforting little presence - nothing phases him - on both walks he sniffed a lot because that is what he enjoys but he also walked a lot. Necessary you might think as that comforting little shape is getting quite rotund! Once back in his pen I gave his some cheese and sausages and he really enjoyed them. He loves his treats! Thank you Basil for two great walks. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Basil and I walked with Karen and Tigga, Basil kept up really well with Tigga and enjoyed his walk. Basil is such an easy walk, he loves to stop regularly for a good sniff, he enjoyed treats back in his kennel bighug.gif

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”