Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Gatwick Kenns

Jan Case

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

I met and walked Basil today. I was told to muzzle him as we were walking off site, but I’m not sure why as he was totally unreactive to all the dogs we met. He was so excited to be going out he was very wriggly when I first went in and the only way to get the muzzle on him was to pop a treat in the muzzle which instantly got his focus!!! 0002.gif] Basil is a lovely little boy with white eyebrows. A very easy laid back walk. We passed Maximus ( who can be dog reactive but wasn’t with Basil, a very good sign) and a large husky/ mamaluke and Basil didn’t bat an eyebrow. I felt he didn’t really want me to leave when we got back to the kennel. He was very good when I removed his muzzle, and I shall enjoy walking him again, little sweety xxxx :smiley-chores002.gif:
Shay_1

Re: Basil Patterdale DOB 01.2009 Guildford Kenns

Post by Shay_1 »

Bas snoozing
Bas snoozing
Bas smiling
Bas smiling
IMG_4723_opt.jpg
Bas.. :smiley-chores002.gif:

I adore you cutie <3
You are such a stunner and im always happy for a plodding stroll sometimes we manage a quick jog!! Whenever there is a small patch of grass I guarantee that you bas will run your muzzle and face along it, then I plonk myself down and give you an all over body massage and a good old cuddle!! as you deserve the best quality time. You love to try and squeeze your muzzle and entire head into any treat packet and see if i have any!! bravo1.gif roflmao.gif

We had a lil moment when you smiled at me to say thanks for the all over body massage and then you laid your head down on my arm... and had a lil snooze!! you’re a cutieeee Heart fill with love.gif]
Love our walks together, you are such a chilled and plasid boy !!
x
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I cannot believe this little boy is still looking fir a home. He is growing old in rescue which is so very sad. He is a charming little boy. Surely there us a Terrier aware family out there who has space in their hearts and in their sofa for a Basil? :smiley-chores002.gif:
Veritas

Post by Veritas »

How is little Basil getting on? It's been a while since the last update.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Baz is good . I took him for a lovely long walk with Jackie and Honey Saturday over losely farm and he was good as gold .
Very chilled , ignored honey and honey ignored him, they just sniffed their their way through losely quite happily.
Baz gave me his usual grumble when I took him back to his kennel to warn me away from his bed and his possessions. I told him I understand and that’s his right ! 😆😁😁
Love this boy to bits .
Basil will need a very understanding, experience d home that can just let Basil be Basil xx
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

I, like many others at Guildford (and Gatwick), would like nothing more than to see our dear little Basil find his furever home soon. He is such a gorgeous little boy. xxx Kiss of love.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Yay, I met Basil today and walked him for the first time. What a gorgeous boy! He was in the paddock when I went to get him for his walk and was very patient with me while I fumbled about trying to get his muzzle on. We went for a walk and he dictated the pace - lots of sniffs and rolls in the grass. Once back in his pen he enjoyed lots of treats - well the way to this boy's heart is certainly through his stomach - I know I will be walking him again. Dear little chap who doesn't hold it against us that he has spent almost all his life in kennel care. Bless him! Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] bighug.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

Basil and I had our second walk of the week yesterday. I can't say either of us really enjoyed it because of the awful wind and rain. Mind you, he wasn't too deterred and had lots of sniffs in the grass by the road. Loved his sausage treats once back in his pen. Great little dog.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Basil with Leeanne and Ollie, Basil was happy on his walk today, but not so keen on the mud. He ignored all the dogs that passed. He walks really well no pulling, likes to stop for a sniff. bravo1.gif
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Basil with Leeanne and Buddie, both dogs so well behaved. We walked down the lane, the hail and wind did not deter him from having a great walk. Basil is such an easy walk, stopping now and then for a sniff, then treats back in his kennel. bighug.gif

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”