Edward (Eddie) JRT DofB 01.06.13 Somerset

Dogs that have found their forever home
MD1974

Re: Eddie JRT DofB 01.06.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by MD1974 »

Looks like you been enjoying the warmer weather Eddie, you so deserve a wonderful home with a comfy sofa and lots of spoiling love4.gif
heleny

Re: Eddie JRT DofB 01.06.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Today, 1st June, was a special day for Eddie - his birthday - he is now 9. We celebrated with extra chicken and cheese and an extra walk. His was the first walk of the day before it got too hot and we went out with Chase walked by Lynda. Passing an enclosed field in the woods we saw some donkeys but it was an otherwise uneventful walk - same old, same old - with Eddie enjoying every minute of being outside in the warm weather. At the end of the day we did the woodland walk and then he sat on my knee while I told him what a great boy he is - he knew that already mind you! love4.gif
LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

Happy birthday Eddie. I know you had a great time with Helen extra treats, walks finished off with cuddles. You are a lovely boy and I hope you get a forever home soon, you deserve it.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Happy birthday Eddie. You are such a darling boy and we all love you so and I’m glad Helen gave you an extra special day but the present would be if this could be your last birthday in Kennels as you are so ready for your special home :crossfingers.gif: Kiss of love.gif
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Eddie showed off all his toys before allowing me to clip his leads on. He lead us on a nice relaxing walk through the woods and then to his favourite bench by the stream. He’s such a cutie!
IMG20210609114455s.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

This week Eddie led the way on one of our walks and took me behind the water works to a new place I had not visited before. He clearly knew the way and definitely wanted to go there. He was his usual sweet self, stopping for cuddles and cheese every once in a while. He would be such a welcome addition to the right household - let's hope that is round the corner. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

Having not walked Eddie for a while, it seemed an appropriate time to take this top JRT for an amble with Bruno. Both dogs aren’t in the speedster category of walkers, so make decent partners when paired. What ensued was plenty of stops, plenty of sausages and plenty of strokes and pats, as Rachel and I tried to coax the two chaps to do some meaningful movement.

Eddie was his usual adorable self, stopping, sitting and turning his back to elicit the maximum amount of cuddles from you. And how could you not? Time spent with this little chap is extremely worth while and hopefully the hotter weather will resume soon so we can do some sitting in the sun and chillaxing whilst giving Eddie his cuddle fix.

ABFE1CF9-4C80-43BD-AFD3-9F4C365C6749.jpeg
89ED698B-EEC5-4B6B-90BC-BD2019E498C8.jpeg
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

eddie was on top form yesterday when jan got him out and was double enthusiatic skipping out of his kennel - and was v happy to see a couple of "old friends" spencer & basil as his walking companions - we all went thru the woods for a casual stroll on the common - eddie really is a star dog so very well behaved and enjoyed many cuddles on return to the kennel area
IMG_4223.JPG
IMG_4221.JPG
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

Eddie didn’t want to walk too far today. He was just happy to be out with us and just wanted to be on our laps and give us face licks. He got everything he wanted – and cheese too!
IMG_20210623_181409[13788]s.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely photo of this great little dog. Eddie and I went out to do the circular walk with Chase (and Lynda) yesterday and it was a really nice walk. The dogs enjoyed each other's company and Eddie did the walk without too much grumbling and slowing down - although I did bribe him along a bit with the usual (cheese!). He is always so pleased to see you that it's great to walk him first of all as it just sets you up for a day's walking. He enjoyed having a sniff and putting his best paw forward and was quite anxious to show Chase that he could keep up. Great little dog who is now entering his older years and could really do with a nice, cosy, safe, loving home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”