Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Jan Case

Re: Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

Love this little boy. He tends to be my last walk if the day because he is such a sweetie and so easy to walk. He now takes treats very gently from my hand, including the beloved sausage, which I make him sit for and tell him 'gently' as he did snatch initially. He now has perfect manners I am pleased to say!! He has very expressive dark eyes, and I suspect he knows he is as cute as a button!!
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Ralph and I had a lovely walk on Sunday. We went to a quiet spot, sat down in the shade and just chilled out for 20 minutes. He sat by my feet or by my side, perfectly relaxed. Ralph loves to run with his lead on but when I took him to the paddock, he had a little sniff then just followed me, no running at all.....daft boy.xx
F2334392-67CB-4AA1-B759-D036F1B61A96.jpeg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Teeny tiny Ralph has seen me come and go at the kennels a lot so he must know the sound of my voice as when I walked him for the first time he was really friendly and eager to get out in the sunshine !

We went out for around an hour and his little legs didn't stop, we had several little treats on the way round as he is very tiny and you just feel you must put him at ease from the get go.

We had a little drink of water on the way back and more little bits of cooked chicken, Ralph took the chicken very gently indeed and then gently licked my hands afterwards.

What an absolute little treasure, probably the smallest dog I have ever walked, Ralph needs someone to step forward and be his big protector and take him home to revel in his cuteness !

Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Ralph 1 gif.gif
Ralph 2 gif.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Walking little Ralph is such a treat as he is so unbelivably cute and so pleased to see people !

Once he knows you , you are in his inner circle and he trusts you will be on his side, he's such a character, his little legs move so fast ! He loves his walks and you get the feeling he could go for miles, we went for around an hour again today , I took him into the woods and he passed a large dog very nicely, the owner had politely stood to one side, with their dog on a lead which I thanked them for, I feel quite protective of this teeny tiny....lad.

At the start of the walk I knelt down beside him to get to his level and he put his little paws on my knees and jumped up and gave me a big kiss on my face, not sure how he got that far, but it was really endearing !

Come on people, you know you want a teeny tiny Ralph to light up your life !

k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif
Ralph Thus 1 gif.gif
Ralph Thus 2 gif.gif

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”