Fudge Jack Russell x DofB 26.03.10 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Fudge Jack Russell x DofB 26.03.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available

August Terrier of the month
fudge1DSCF7288ab.jpg
Fudge's Story: Fudge was surrendered to us as her owner stated she couldn't afford to treat her skin condition. Fudge was kindly transported to us by volunteers and is settling. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Fudge is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Fudge's skin is being explored by our vets and she has had a dental. Fudge is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
fudge3DSCF7288a.jpg
fudge4DSCF7292.jpg
fudge5DSCF7295.jpg
fudge6DSCF7301.jpg
Fudge's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: .

anne

Re: Fudge Jack Russell x DofB 26.03.10 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Fudge is a dear little girl. After gently taking a few treats offered, when I picked up her lead, she was happy to accompany me out of the block for a little walk. Fudge first did her toileting - good girl, and then was happy to pose for her photoshoot with Helen. She seems a little bewildered at the moment but this is not unusual and it takes a little while for our new dogs to settle. Such a sweet, unassuming girl who deserves the very best and who we can hopefully make feel so much better by getting some treatment for her poorly skin.
fudge7DSCF7291.jpg

sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Bless her heart ...another older terrier. ... Kiss of love.gif
Last edited by sweetpea on Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heleny

Post by heleny »

Poor little girl - thanks heavens for RR who will try to sort out her awful skin condition and give her a chance at a happy, comfortable life. Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif

Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

My westie has a skin condition and he has successfully been treated with Apoquel and Prednisolone i really hope little Fudge has a similar condition and that she responds to whatever treatment she has. Such a pretty little girl. Good luck

Cottonsocks22

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

Oh no not another little heartbreaker,she is gorgeous.So sorry that you have lost your home and family,too sad for words.

Please find a loving,comfortable new home very soon beautiful Fudge! Heart fill with love.gif]

nici4lloyd

Post by nici4lloyd »

Wow she looks so much happier. Heart fill with love.gif]

heleny

Post by heleny »

Before today Fudge and I had got to know each other a bit when she accepted some cheese. Today was the day of our first walk. She came out very happily and was clearly very pleased to be out in the fresh air. She walked well, enjoying some sniffs along the way. She ignored other dogs we met and just wanted to carry on walking. Hopefully her skin condition will be sorted soon and then Fudge can look forward to being pampered and cosseted in her new home when it comes along. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

nici4lloyd

Post by nici4lloyd »

Thank you for taking her on a walk Helen. She loves cheese and would eat a block of it if you put it in front of her. I can see how much happier she is and so glad i contacted the rescue. Hopefully she will find a loving lifetime home soon. Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif

Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Took Fudge out for a short walk didnt want to go far a little nervouse at first but had some chicken then came with me Fudge is a very speacial girl needing lots of love and cuddles when she gets to know all Fudge will relax

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”