Eddie JRT DofB 01.06.12 Gatwick Kenns

heleny

Re: Eddie JRT DofB 01.06.12 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

How funny - I tripped and fell when I was walking Eddie this morning in Forest Row. He will start to think humans are doing it to amuse him. It was actually an awful fall and I feared for my teeth when I got a mouthful of gravel but all was well.
I picked Eddie up quite early this morning and we drove to East Grinstead where we met a friend and walked along the Forest way and back. Eddie definitely doesn't like going in the car and so has to be picked up and put in but, once in, he settled and although a bit restless doesn't fuss at all.
We had a great walk with one or two breaks for refreshments. Eddie was once again impeccably behaved. He ignored all dogs off lead and just put his best paws forward and enjoyed the moment. Going over or under styles was absolutely no problem. I dropped him off early afternoon. Great walk Eddie thank you - I hope you enjoyed your time away from the kennels too. :smiley-bounce016.gi:

heleny

Post by heleny »

Eddie was waiting for me yesterday with a smile on his little face! We had a great walk - we always do. He is the most well behaved little dog ever. He walked close to me as usual and ignored all other dogs. He enjoyed some sniffs and our refreshment break - when he took some sausages very nicely from me. I took him out again at the end of another long day's walking as he doesn't like to soil his pen - all respect to this great little dog. I am wondering why he is still in kennel care when he would make such a great little companion to a special someone. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Gclkh024

Post by Gclkh024 »

Heart fill with love.gif] hes a sweet dog

Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Walked little Eddie to day what a good boy he is walks good on the lead listen to what you say takes tip bits gently small enough to put in your pocket think about Eddie

SarahMc

Post by SarahMc »

I met and walked Eddie for the first time this morning. He is a lovely boy!
He definitely knows where he wants to go and led the way. I had no idea where we were going but Eddie knew and he took us on a route which ended up back at the kennels 💙
Attachments
8921AF8E-B4FC-459C-A544-E8AE8CA53222.jpeg

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”