Roco Patterdale DofB 2015 Teddington Foster

heleny

Re: Roco Patterdale DofB 2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Lovely photos of two of my favourite dogs. Roco is so lovely - stunningly handsome with his black, shiny coat and gorgeous face - he reminds me of a little prancing pony! He has such a lovely nature wanting cuddles and affection mid-walk and running back for them. I totally agree with you - I just can't understand why he hasn't been snapped up by the right person. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely photos of two of my favourite dogs. Roco is so lovely - stunningly handsome with his black, shiny coat and gorgeous face - he reminds me of a little prancing pony! He has such a lovely nature wanting cuddles and affection mid-walk and running back for them. I totally agree with you - I just can't understand why he hasn't been snapped up by the right person. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

ClaireM

Post by ClaireM »

Hi everyone
Hi everyone
Roco and I had a fab walk yesterday. He trotted along like a little supastar. He’s such a joy to take out. Even better in the sunshine. A Jack Russell appeared from nowhere off the lead and I called to the owner but Roco was the gentleman just a little sniff and a wag of his tail. Luckily the other dog was away quickly but I think Roco was great. Such a great little chap. k2727.gif k2727.gif k2727.gif

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

when you describe roco you run out of superlatives - always walks nicely gets on well with other dogs always calm when out loves affection and cuddles has a great look to him and a superb coat (if there was a shiniest coat in the kennels contest i think roco would would win hands down) the only mystery is why a pattie loving family havnt snapped him up yet anyway it was a pleasure to take him out today with eddie for a v good natured walk where from the main road we did the square route over the motorway bridge ending on the bridal path and he was his usual calm laid back self the whole way
IMG_5076.JPG
IMG_5062.JPG

heleny

Post by heleny »

Lovely photos of this stunning little terrier. It was the first time I had walked him today - he is a wriggler when it comes to putting his harness on but, other than that, he is near perfect. I just love the way that every so often he interrupts his walk to run back to the person on the end of his lead (and today it was me) for cuddles. He really is such an easy little dog - come on forever home, you are missing out. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

ManuelaP_

Post by ManuelaP_ »

Roco is such an A+ dog! He is such a beautiful walk with a little spring in his step as he loves being out so much. He loves rolling around now that the mud is gone and it just brings a smile to your face.

Throughout the walk Roco loves stopping to let you know you just how much he enjoys the walk by giving you a big cuddle.

A really wonderful gentle soul!
Attachments
IMG-20200322-WA0035.jpg
IMG-20200322-WA0022.jpg

jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

yes roco really does love a good roll in the grass - we took him out as usual with eddie and they really do hit it off together roco was his usual sweet self stopping as usual many times to climb up for cuddles and never seems to react to other dogs he just stays calm whoever passes by - he really is one topdog
IMG_5317.JPG
IMG_5296.JPG

heleny

Post by heleny »

I was in definite need of cheering up this morning and who better to do it than Roco? He just gives the most amazing cuddles which immediately lift you if you are feeling in need of a lift. He loved being out in the sunshine this morning and we had a great walk interspersed with cuddle after cuddle and lots of roly polys. He gets very excited by squirrels and there were quite a few to see today but is not noisy about it. He just gets on his toes and watches them. I love this little dog. I think he is an absolute stunner to look at and his adorable, affectionate nature matches his looks. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I was asked to walk Roco on Sunday which I did with great pleasure. First time Roco and I had really met other than for me to give him treats as I passed. It is very easy to see why this little boy is such a favourite with the walkers I never usually get a look in! He is just adorable. So much so that I walked him today as well, because I could!! Roco wants to be loved and cuddled more than anything. Certainly more than walks!! He keeps stopping and hugging as far up your legs as he can get and his favourite appears to be you scratching/stroking behind his ears, because he stretches his little neck as far as he can and closes his eyes with a look of absolute bliss on his face! On Sunday, having got his measure, we went to the Poets Hut for a cuddle after his walk, which we both really enjoyed. Today we spent a good 10 minutes half way through our walk with Roco on his back in the sunshine on the grass inviting me to tickle his tummy. This little boy will be a joy to have in the home. There aren't many people around at the moment, obviously, but he really wasn't bothered by the family cycling that passed us (we got out of the way to maintain social distancing), and he doesn't taken notice of the other dogs in the kennels when we pass them, even when they are making a lot of noise!! He's just a little love bug Heart fill with love.gif]

Pixiegirl

Post by Pixiegirl »

I just love seeing pictures of this beautiful little man - what an absolute sweetheart love4.gif . Thank you to all the volunteers for all that you are doing at the moment in these strange times to keep the dogs happy and healthy, you're all amazing!

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”