Harvey JRTx DofB 08.04.11 Gatwick Kenns

Jan Case

Re: Harvey JRTx DofB 08.04.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:42 pm

Harvey and I had a lovely walk, we went a slightly different route to avoid a fallen tree and I saw Harvey cope with traffic, slightly wary of the very big lorries but kept close to me and continued. Harvey takes no notice of other dogs, even when they bark at him, he takes no notice of joggers. He loves the water and he is convinced squirrels really want to play. He is very small and very cute and he should be cuddled up on a sofa with his forever human, not on his own in a kennel!! :smiley-chores002.gif:

Jan Case

Re: Harvey JRTx DofB 08.04.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:45 pm

Harvey now trusts me and shows me affection which is very heartwarming. He loves his walks, and loves the water, he has always been very happy to come out with me, but I felt today that he was inviting a bit of fussing, which is a huge privilege. This little boy was so badly let down, in my opinion, by his previous family, it is not surprising that he takes his time trusting you, but oh the rewards when he decides he does. This very little boy has a little grey muzzle and very bright eyes and an endearing little waddle. He’ll walk as long as you will, takes no notice of other dogs we pass and enjoys sampling different smells. Harvey would so like a nice comfy cushion or sofa to cuddle up on, and a human to love him forever. Xxxx