Gemini Patterdale DofB ?2017 Guildford Kenns

Our terrific Terriers available for homing! Find Jack Russell, Patterdale, Lakeland, Fell and former Working Terrier breeds here! Other small breeds may also be listed in this sub-forum!
Judy

Re: Gemini Patterdale DofB ?2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:35 pm

I took the sweet little Gemini out again this afternoon, she is such a cute dinky girl. She enjoys stopping once in a while to sniff new smells as well as sometimes having a good roll around on her back. As mentioned by another walker although Gemini is small she has plenty of stamina. I am sure this gorgeous girl will not remain in kennels for long. angel13.gif]

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu May 02, 2019 5:10 pm

Gemini and I had another good walk this afternoon. Whilst out we met a man walking on his own who made such a fuss of Gemini which she made the most of, he remarked in what a lovely little dog she is. This little girl is very affectionate and really loves having a fuss made of her. When we got back to her kennel she enjoyed her sausage treats. love4.gif

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate » Sat May 04, 2019 7:48 am

Hi ya!.gif miss lil Gem , hope she’s doing ok at Gw. She’s a fab little girl xx

sibirro

Post by sibirro » Wed May 15, 2019 2:53 pm

jan loves walking little gemini and she walked him with roman on tuesday - v excited to be going out she soon calms down (gemini not jan) and seems to like walking with another dog - we have yet to hear her bark and she is a v well behaved sweet little pattie - with her pleasing character friendliness and good behaviour she would fit perfectly into a family home which we hope is just round the corner
P1020985.JPG

MrsM

Re: Gemini Patterdale DofB ?2017 Guildford Kenns

Post by MrsM » Thu May 23, 2019 8:32 pm

Gemini is a delightful young Patterdale. I walked her for the first time this week and she was so easy to walk , so well behaved and affectionate - can't believe she has ended up in kennels. She really is a little gem. Get your application forms in quickly!