Rudy Parson's JRT 02.07.05 Gatwick Kenns

Our terrific Terriers available for homing! Find Jack Russell, Patterdale, Lakeland, Fell and former Working Terrier breeds here! Other small breeds may also be listed in this sub-forum!
xxlynne

Rudy Parson's JRT 02.07.05 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Current Status: Available
DSCF2964.jpgrudy.jpg
Rudy's Story: Rudy was found abandoned at the age of 13 years old and unclaimed within a Surrey council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Rudy will be neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Rudy is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2956.jpgrudy.jpg
DSCF2958.jpgrudy.jpg
DSCF2950.jpgrudy.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Rudy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Rudy find his new family.
Rudi (1).JPG
Rudi (3).JPG
Rudi (2).JPG

leahonthemove

Re: Rudy Parson's JRT 02.07.05 Gatwick Kenns

Post by leahonthemove » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:31 pm

:welcome.gif:
Welcome Rudy...sending hugs
Heart fill with love.gif]

ManuelaP

Post by ManuelaP » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:54 pm

I walked Rudy today, and what a little super star he is! Would have taken him home in a heartbeat if I could.

He was nervous in the kennel and about having the harness fitted but once we were on our walk he started to relax and enjoyed being out. Very easy and kind to walk, navigating the little bridges perfectly!

I am hoping he'll find his forever home very soon!

heleny

Post by heleny » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:00 am

What a dear little chap who shows all the evidence of previous neglect and zero tlc on his poor little body. He was so glad to be out on his walk yesterday morning and would have walked for far longer than I had time for. He is such an easy little dog who walks near you with no pulling and who shows an average interest in all things around him. He is more interested in stretching his little legs. This little dog is too old to be in kennel care and needs his own sofa soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

ManuelaP_

Post by ManuelaP_ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:44 pm

Rudy is turning into a bit of a favourite of mine; and I took him for an hour long walk on Saturday. He was an absolute star, happily trotting next to me and over bridges. We encountered dogs and horses, but he didn't pay much attention to them at all, staying calm and nice by my side.

I felt he really enjoyed the long walk, stretching his legs and sniffing all trees and bushes!
rudy1.jpg
As it was a long walk, I gave him some water which he happily licked out of my hand and the bottle.

Judy

Post by Judy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:14 pm

I met Rudy for the first time today, what a gentle kind soul he is. He was easy to harness and take out of the kennel block despite other dogs barking at him. As previously mentioned he is no trouble to walk with no pulling or trying to chase squirrels he is an absolute dream. Rudy was a bit reluctant to go back into his kennel but with a bit of persuasion and encouragement he accepted that he needed to go back. Rudy is such a special boy, I do hope he finds his forever home very soon. angel13.gif]

Judy

Post by Judy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:57 pm

I was pleased to be able to take Rudy out again this afternoon, he is such a dream to walk, a no fuss no bother boy. He is remarkably fit and agile for his age and thoroughly enjoys his walks. He is such a lovely natured dog and would be a great companion. Heart fill with love.gif]