Pero Patterdale DofB 05.06.09 Worthing W Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Pero Patterdale DofB 05.06.09 Worthing W Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Pero48.JPG
05/06/2009
Pero's Story : Pero was homed for 5 years to a young couple. They are now going to have a baby and because he has nipped once in the past, they have with a heavy heart placed him back in Rescue. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place. Pero is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Pero came into our Rescue on the 10.08.17 Pero was in boarding kennels near Guildford

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Pero's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Peropat.jpg
Pero29.JPG
Pero68.JPG
Peros progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 29.07.17 Pero currently at a sanctuary placement so not idea place as he is homeable and deserves a second chance.
PERO. D.o.b 05/06/2009
Neutered male. Not good with other dogs ( probably over stimulated here hearing & seeing others running around) - but when on lead and muzzled walks well with my dog, also on a lead. Clean and not destructive. Very responsive to training with treats.
But displays typical terrier traits has a short fuse with dogs, doesn't like being mithered, guards toys etc. Companionable not cuddly, he likes affection in short bursts. Has nipped his young owners, and this is why given up as his owners wanted kids. Mikeyx
Pero45.JPG
Pero comes 10.08.17
Chapmania

Re: Pero Patterdale DofB 05.06.09 Welsh Sanctuary comes 10th

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Pero love4.gif xx
Sarahk

Re: Pero Patterdale DofB 05.06.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Oh those white hairs are adorable, but not just his white hairs, Pero is adorable love4.gif
DSC07759 - Copy.JPG
DSC07748.JPG
DSC07759.JPG
DSC07768.JPG
Told you !!! Lovely isn't he :D
DSC07729.JPG
DSC07731.JPG
DSC07732.JPG
DSC07740.JPG
DSC07742.JPG
DSC07730.JPG
DSC07745.JPG
DSC07747.JPG
DSC07751.JPG
DSC07756.JPG
DSC07758.JPG
DSC07761.JPG
DSC07767.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A couple more of this cutie love4.gif
IMG_7232.JPG
IMG_7234.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked this lovely boy for the first time today. He greeted me like an old friend, enjoyed his treats and certainly enjoyed his walk. He walks along at a great pace but loves to sniff. He is a really nice dog and I look forward to walking him again - and, more importantly, to his getting his own special home soon. :crossfingers.gif:
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_1954.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG
Pero - a gorgeous, friendly, happy go lucky boy. Greeted me with a happy dance, a nose lick and a bottom wiggle. Walked brilliantly, enjoying all the different scents and smells of the woods but responsive to my voice. He loved being told what a gold boy he is - put a real spring in his step. We had a lovely cuddle in the walkers hut but I fed him far too many sausages, more than I normally would - he has the loveliest eyes and I couldn't resist. Kim passed the hut walking Dylan, Pero gave a hello bark - but he was calm and not fussed about Dylan's presence. Xx.
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

Had a lovely walk yesterday morning with Pero. I walked him last week as well. He is such a lovely fella and does a lovely sit for a treat and is so well behaved on his walk. My heart melts when he looks up at me with those lovely eyes. I do hope someone comes forward soon to take him into their home and their hearts.

Here's some pics I took today during our walk. How can you resist that look.
DSC_0011_opt.jpg
DSC_0014_opt.jpg
DSC_0015_opt.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_2023.JPG
IMG_2025.JPG
IMG_2024.JPG
I love walking and spending time with Pero. Left the kennels with no issues - just wanting to get on with his walk. Had a bark off with Manny (jrt) in the car park but it was just bravado. Had a lovely walk in the woods followed by some off lead paddock time. Once Pero realised I had sausages he didn't leave my side.....I had to run to get him to run. He's a lovely, easy boy with eyes that will melt your heart and your treat bag!! Gave him far more sausages again today than I should have. Xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Pero out for the first time this afternoon, what a lovely boy, so friendly and easy to get in and out the kennels. He is very alert and enjoys sniffing all the new smells when out and about. We did meet a cat whilst we were out which Pero would have liked to chase but that is just in their nature. I can't see that Pero will be with us long he is just gorgeous. Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”