Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Ashford K

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Re: Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Broxb

Post by xxlynne »

So great to meet Milly & Molly again today. Made the mistake of placing them in a crate in the car without leads attached...so when we gt to the park I had to try and get the 2 weazles out safely...hand in the crate frantically trying to attach a lead to an elusive 'D' ring with 2 little rascals pushing against the door. Took me 15 mins to extract them safely then on to our walk. Thought I had them sussed until the wrapped me in knots with the leads which was comical for all to see...only they had no awareness and as quickly as I appear to disentangle myself they were busy cocooning me again. They are so of one mind that they repeated squatted for wees at the same time together. Travelled back with leads attached which I was able to do with the confidence they had a soft toy in their crate which they hadn't chewed.

Sweethearts they ARE!
xxlynne

Re: Milly&Molly Littersisters FrenchiexJRT DofB 7.1.15 Ashfo

Post by xxlynne »

Milly & Molly were back out walking today with their little curiousity and seeking love. Well they found love...Daniel, Amanda and Matthew.
MillyMollyHomed1.jpg
MillyMollyHomed2.jpg
MillyMollyHomed3.jpg
MillyMollyHomed4.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

woo.gif] Lucky family woo.gif]

Delighted for Milly & Molly, delightful duo who will bring hours of fun love4.gif

Please do keep us updated :crossfingers.gif:

:thanks.gif:

:smiley-bounce016.gi: :smiley-bounce016.gi:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I didn't think that this adorable pair would be with us for long. Wonderful news. Be happy Milly and Molly xx love4.gif love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”