Queenie Staffie x DofB 2012? Twickenham Middx

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Queenie Staffie x DofB 2012? Twickenham Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Queenie10.JPG
Queenie's Story : Found stray/abandoned post-pups still with milk & unclaimed within a London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Queenie is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Queenie was in foster as an only dog with children. Queenie was in boarding kennels awaiting her forever home

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months when they are sure of their dogs instincts & skills, so as not to place dog's lives at risk (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Queenie's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time and tolerance to allow them to settle.
Queenie7.JPG
Queenie2.JPG
Queenie60.JPG
Queenie's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We have been asked to take Queenie in to our Rescue and prepare her and find her new family.

Queenie was seen by our vet today and received her 1st vaccination. Our vet has agreed to spay her in 2 weeks time. Queenie is a little nervous meeting some people initially but growing in confidence day by day. She appears good with other dogs. Very kind soul who must be missing her puppies bless her.
xxlynne

Re: Queenie Staffie x DofB 2012? Chessington Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Queenie settle on her journey to the vets as we were parking
Queenie.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Beautiful Queenie, so gorgeous and just a little bit bewildered and sad at the place she finds herself in - don't worry lovely lady we all love you here and we'll be seeking out your new home just as quick as we can so comforts and saftey are yours forever sweet one xxx

Oh and she has the BEST ears !!! love4.gif
DSC00706.JPG
DSC00707.JPG
DSC00710.JPG
DSC00711.JPG
kisses for Lynne xxx
kisses for Lynne xxx
DSC00717.JPG
DSC00712.JPG
It was lovely to see Queenie let her hair down and enjoy a roll and out came her smile :smiley-love014.gif:
DSC00458.JPG
DSC00459.JPG
DSC00460.JPG
DSC00461.JPG
Absolute sweetheart xxx
Kiss of love.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
frankie

Post by frankie »

oh lovely girl welcome xxxx
tufty

Post by tufty »

I met this lovely girl this morning on my way in to the kennels. She takes confidence from her walker and was very friendly and clearly not scared of cyclists, coming over to say hello, tail wagging non-stop. I think she would have happily joined me for a ride on the bike!
Davidoneill

Post by Davidoneill »

Met Queenie for the first time on Saturday. She took me for a long walk until early afternoon - my reward a big lick and a cuddle. Very well behaved on the lead - stops when you stop without pulling. In fact for one moment when we were walking I thought she had vanished as there was no tension on the lead whatsoever.

Queenie being royalty, has a common touch and enjoys meeting people (walking and cycling), waves her tail to horses to pass by in parade formation and other dogs without any fuss. We met a few dogs during our walk - a bit of sniffing and tail wagging. Very positive. She is a very gentle and pretty creature (piercing eyes), obedient and good company.

NB I was surprised to read that she is new to Chessington in that she was very settled, especially as the walk went on.
IMG-20160924-00054_opt (1).jpg
IMG-20160924-00052_opt (1).jpg
IMG-20160924-00057_opt.jpg
Jonah

Post by Jonah »

Me and Queenie had a great long walk today.
We encountered quite a few other dogs and she was really good around them. Walked really well, chased the old squirrel, loves a treat or two and a tummy rub.
An affectionate and calm, really cracking dog.
bealopez

Post by bealopez »

Took Queenie for a walk today, she was really friendly and cuddly with me and with a couple of people that we met on our way! Such a beautiful dog.
RosC

Re: Queenie Staffie x DofB 2012? Redhill Weekend Foster

Post by RosC »

Queenie has been spayed today so has come home for some TLC whilst she recovers.

She is very tired this evening but has had a nice dinner of scrambled egg and rice. She is now enjoying relaxing on the sofa :smiley-gen132.gif:
She is not quite herself yet but seems really lovely and gentle with a VERY waggy tail. Had a little grumble when Luke came home from work but I think he woke her up coming in the door - she was soon won over by a few 'good girl' and cuddles. lol.gif She is incredibly soft, particularly her head so will get lots of kisses!
IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0615.JPG
IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
Gorgeous girl Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Re: Queenie Staffie x DofB 2012? Redhill Weekend Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Queenie she hasnt had the best of lives...but now the tide is turning. Thank you Ros

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”