Joyce Shar pei x Staffie Dofb ?2010 - 2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
nada.c

Re: Joyce Shar pei x Staffie Dofb ?2010 - 2018

Post by nada.c »

So very sad for you, Joyce. Know that you were loved by your RR family. Rest in peace xxxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh Joyce, how terribly sad. As far as Joyce knew, she had her forever home, thank you John and Sylvia, she knew love and warmth. Our Christmas Eve Angel [cry.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

So happy that Joyce was loved til' the end. Rest in peace Joyce. xx
Doin' it for the staffies ...
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

So very sad [cry.gif] RIP Joyce xxx
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This was the most difficult decision I have had to make since starting to foster/adopt/own dogs some fifteen years ago.

Joyce was the most gentle, willing, and loving of all my canine friends so, and to see her health decline so rapidly over her last fortnight, was most distressing. Initially, and for the first couple of weeks she was with us in New Romney, she was perky and quite active. Then, slowly, she lost interest in everything, sleeping the entire time with the occasional little walk of five minutes. She didn't even eat her meals....scrambled egg, liquidised chicken and vegetables, even cauliflower cheese(!!!)….and then she began to suffer from all manner of nasty episodes.

At the vets she was her usual submissive self and she fell asleep in my arms.

Rest in Peace, my Dear. Be assured you were much loved, not only by us, but by all with whom you came into contact....you touched the lives of us all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
frankie

Post by frankie »

Oh my how sad dear dear lovely Joyce, bless you for making her last few weeks full of love and care xxx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Oh Joyce you poor soul. You’ll be missed very much. She found her home with you Guys as far as she was concerned . Thankyou for taking care of her and keeping her safe and warm until her last breath . We love you Joyce 💖
CarolynRob

Post by CarolynRob »

Such a beautiful and sweet baby girl. Thank you to Lynne and everyone who was involved in her care.

Every single one of you made a difference and I thank you for being there for Joyce when she had noone else.

Fly high sweetheart. [cry.gif] [cry.gif] [cry.gif] [cry.gif]
staffylevi

Post by staffylevi »

I couldn't think of any one better for Joyce to be with in her final moments John... Big hugs to you all. Marie & Lee xx
Doin' it for the staffies ...

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”