Leslee Staffie DofB ?2009 Chichester

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Leslee Staffie DofB ?2009 Chichester

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF0061.jpgleslee.jpg
Leslee's Story: Leslee was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a North London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place, saving her life. Leslee is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinated. Leslee was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF0071.jpgleslee.jpg
DSCF0065.jpgleslee.jpg
DSCF0063.jpgleslee.jpg
DSCF0077.jpgleslee.jpg
Leslee's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
14.12.18: Adam in Broxbourne Kenns have asked us to find Leslee her new family.

Leslee came into our Rescue on the 14th December 2018.
xxlynne

Re: Leslee Staffie DofB ?2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

love4.gif
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Leslee for the first time this afternoon, she is a dinky little girl and is very friendly. She was very easy to take out and in the kennel block ignoring the other dogs barking at her. Despite her age she has plenty of stamina, she walked at a good pace and enjoyed having a good sniff at all the new smells. When we got back to the kennels she was very well behaved when I offered her sausage treats which she thoroughly enjoyed. love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

Leslee enjoyed a walk today with Louise who was on her induction. Me and Bertha joined them and the girls had plenty of sniffs and saying hellos. Leslee was very friendly. She has some stitches so we kept to the lane rather than the common to try to keep it clean but it was a fast paced walk, no dawdling for our Leslee thumbs.gif
Beautiful girl love4.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Beautiful little Staffie girl, who I had the pleasure to walk today. Really good with other dogs and great company. Leslee walks beautifully on the lead and is such a good all round little dog. She will make a grand addition to any family I'm sure. Easy Peasy girl xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Judy

Post by Judy »

Leslee and I enjoyed another walk this afternoon. This lovely girl is such a pleasure to take out, she is so very easy in every way. She is such good company and would love to have a home she can call her own. I hope this happens very soon. Heart fill with love.gif]
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we walked leslee with annie and mylo and what a star doggie she is - very sweet and friendly and i got a good facewash lifting her over the bridge/styles she is v dog friendly and overall it is v hard to fault her in any way - i am sure this topdog will be v popular to walk until her furrever home comes along
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh my goodness I walked this beauty in an induction/taster walk on Friday, what a treat :D
Leslee is an angel, lovely lovely girl xxx
0B372403-9C19-4922-9C2A-A5D2B81FD05E.jpeg
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

what can you say about leslee other than she is an utter delight to walk - we took her out with otto the puggle and they both enjoyed walking side by side - leslee has a great temperament and is v sweet natured and dog friendly with no pulling the whole way round - she really will make a great companion or family dog

20181230_114756.jpg
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I took Leslee out today, she really is a very sweet little dog. She trots along, never pulling and is people and dog friendly. Easy Peasy girl. I could not fault her and I think she will slot into a home easily.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”