Aurora (Anna) Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Basingstoke

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Aurora (Anna) Ambull ?Deaf DofB ?2013 Basingstoke

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Anna.JPG
Anna is our American Bulldog (Ambull) of the Month for July 18
Anna's Story : Found tied up outside a vets 8.30pm with a small bag of belongings: recognised by someone as offered for sale on a free ad paper. Unchipped so no details but we have since chipped her: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Anna is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Anna was in boarding kennels nr Guildford

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Anna's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Anna2.JPG
Anna1.JPG
Anna's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Call from a vet nurse kerry to say she had just been called out of a social by a member of public asking if there was a vet there... there was a dog tied outside the vets opposite. Could we help her. No chip and obviously dumped.

This very gentle girl jumped into a car with a vet; vet nurse and friend to sit in close company with another Ambull who was saved by the vet from being put to sleep last night by a family. Both walked into the kennels side by side as they had lived together.
SarahW

Re: Anna Ambull DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by SarahW »

I got to meet Anna yesterday. We had wonderful cuddles in her kennel, very gentle girl who just wants to plonk down next to you for strokes. She has a beautiful kind face that just endears you to her. She was obviously sad but still welcoming, bless her heart. :welcome.gif: love4.gif
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Took the lovely Anna for a walk today. She's sweet, gentle, affectionate and very easy to walk.
Bless her, such a sad story behind her being at RR - I know the volunteers will make her feel very welcome and hopefully she'll get her forever home soon. :welcome.gif:
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Anna the gentle Ambull love4.gif
DSC03237.JPG
DSC03230.JPG
DSC03240 - Copy.JPG
DSC03222.JPG
DSC03225.JPG
DSC03231.JPG
DSC03235 - Copy.JPG
DSC03236.JPG
DSC03235.JPG
DSC03240.JPG
DSC03241.JPG
DSC03218.JPG
DSC03232.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I had my first walk with Anna today. I am in love with this gorgeous girl. love4.gif I thought she may not be keen as it was rainy and cold, and I thought she would just plod along, but not a chance, she loved every minuet! For a *ahem* chunky girl she really was active on her walk. She was striding along at a pace enjoying sniffing and investigating.

When we got back I dried her off with a towel which she loved. I then sat and cuddled her on the sofa in her kennel. I could have drifted off alseep with her enjoying lovely snuggley cuddles together. I think she is an absolute treasure. A forever home would be lucky to have this wonderful girl in their home. She is fun, affectionate and absolutely gorgeous with her soft fur and pretty face.

DSC_0330.JPG
DSC_0339.JPG
DSC_0375.JPG
DSC_0346.JPG
DSC_0353.JPG
DSC_0354.JPG
DSC_0365.JPG
Last edited by SarahW on Wed 02 May 2018 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Anna is such a lovely big softie love4.gif
Here's a video showing her happy, sweet personality!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
anne

Post by anne »

Anna was enjoying the paddock in the sunshine this morning while I was tidying up and sorting out a few things. What a big soft friendly lump she is. We made friends immediately.
DSCF3351.jpganna.jpg
DSCF3353.jpganna.jpg
DSCF3354.jpganna.jpg
DSCF3355.jpganna.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Anna out on her walk with me yesterday :D
P5044389.JPG
"Me, jump that, why ???" A refusal at her first approach !!!
P5044390.JPG
And over she goes !!!
P5044391.JPG
Proud as punch and close enough for a cuddle xxx
P5044394.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
RosC

Post by RosC »

I walked Anna today with Katie and she is absolutely beautiful. Her figure reminds me of a certain individual but for her size she is quite lively and walks along quickly but not pulling unless something catches her eye! She is so very gentle and friendly with a lovely nature, very pleased to get attention and cuddles love4.gif Just love her!
I can't imagine she will be around long, come on big girl lovers, Anna is waiting for you thumbs.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

I took the lovely Anna out again today. For a larger lady, she wiggles so quickly when she greets you, so pleased to be going out. I don't think you will find a friendlier girl than Anna, she loves cuddles and kisses love4.gif
It was very hot today so we headed for the stream where Anna paddled and splashed around with her tail wagging nineteen to the dozen, she was having fun!
We then walked down the shady lane to the estate and across the field back to the woods. The bluebells were out and it was nice and cool so we wandered around for a while before heading back for another paddle and drink in the stream.
After the first 5-10 mins Anna walks along with slack leads unless she is passing something interesting. She is a strong girl but just wants to be everyone's friend. We passed joggers and other dogs and When we were heading back down the lane to the kennels we passed Genie. Anna threw herself to the floor and just lay there until he had passed. Not sure what that was about, maybe she couldn't believe how handsome he is 0002.gif]
Anna is so gorgeous and is such a loving character, please consider her if you want loads of affection and long walks. A few (not very good) pics from today
IMG_2446.JPG
IMG_2443.JPG
IMG_2451.JPG
IMG_2453.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”