Danny Staffie DofB ?2013 - 18.12.22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Danny Staffie DofB ?2013 - 18.12.22

Post by xxlynne »

DSCF2008.jpgdanny.jpg
Danny (2).jpg
Danny's Story: Danny was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Surrey council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Danny is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Danny was in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.
Current Status: Homed
If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF2007.jpgdanny.jpg
DSCF1994.jpgdanny.jpg
DSCF1999.jpgdanny.jpg
DSCF2013.jpgdanny.jpg
Danny's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Danny who had been found stray in West of London
anne

Re: Danny Staffie DofB ?2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Danny is a wonderful happy, enthusiastic, friendly staffie boy with a special smile. He walks nicely on the lead, busy on his walk but easily manageable. He is an emotional boy and finds it hard to be left on his own in his kennel so we need to get him into a forever home where he has his own human family to love and care for him.
DSCF2011.jpgdanny.jpg
DSCF1996.jpgdanny.jpg
Simz

Post by Simz »

0093.gif What a handsome dude! Looking forward to spending some time with you next week Danny 😍🐾 x
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

A top boy and wonderful way to start the morning. I found him easy to get out and easy peasy to walk. It was quite early so we didn't come across any other dogs. He's a busy boy on his walk, sniffing here, there and everywhere and he's very responsive to being spoken to although don't think he really appreciated my rendition of "Oh Danny boy the pipes the pipes are calling" (probably cos those are the only words I know ..). Reminds me of darling Kev-boy so think Danny will soon become a favourite love4.gif
Jokav

Post by Jokav »

I walked him twice this week - gorgeous affectionate lad :D
Simz

Post by Simz »

thumbs.gif Great walk with Danny today. We went to the paddock where he showed his amazing retrieve skills for the tennis ball which he, without prompting, literally dropped by my feet every time then run of to sniff something whilst waiting for me to pick up the ball and throw again. Very impressed I was 😊. On our walk we went by the traffic which he barely seemed to notice then into the quieter woods. We met a few dogs which Danny seemed keen to meet with no barking and wagging tail but didn't get close enough to sniff. Will do social walks with him next time. Lovely bouncy boy angel13.gif]
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

Danny's definitely becoming a favourite. We went for a muddy walk on which he was as good as gold. On returning I gave him a shampoo and set shower as he was covered in mud. He was a bit tentative at first and although I can't say that he enjoyed it, he was very very very good and put up with it. I think he quite enjoyed in the end. He certainly did love having the towel rub-down though - his tail was going 90 to the dozen. angel13.gif]
Simz

Post by Simz »

:smiley-dance017.gif: Another great walk with Danny today, slightly calmer and less excitable than last week. Easy to get out of the kennel block despite other dogs barking at him. He really is a sweetie, no lead pulling, loves his off lead paddock time, and seems friendly with other dogs. Today we met 3 off lead Labradors who he greeted with a friendly sniff in turn, then later on two fluffy white dogs run over and the close up greeting went perfect! I feel Danny is a sociable dog and would benefit from / prefer social walks where possible. He is a happy boy and keen to please his hooman! ❤️
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Danny was second vaccinated today. His leg is healing well. Winston was a little barking to find him behind the grid in the dog mobile...but danny hardly raised his voice in objection. In fact he barked more when I was putting shopping in the crate next to his. Easy peasy in the vets a lovely boy who is now ready for the off...
Weebs

Post by Weebs »

💖💖💝💕Danny's such a characterful boy, I really wish he could speak although probably just as well he doesn't cos I think he would be chat chat chat chat chat chat!😉 He's very affectionate and is so pleased to be out and about. He's inquisitive and takes in all his surroundings in a very calm manner. Danny passes other dogs with ease and was intrigued by two horses who trotted by. He stared at them then back at me as if to say "blimey what were they? they were big innit!" and then he carried on his way. Bless.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”