Bruno Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Our smashing Staffordshire Bull Terriers and Staffie crosses available for homing!
xxlynne

Bruno Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Current Status: Available
DSCF0624.jpgbruno.jpg
Bruno's Story: Bruno was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bruno is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Bruno is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst he awaits his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF0678.jpgbruno.jpg
DSCF0605.jpgbrunoSR.jpg
DSCF0621.jpgbrunoSR.jpg
DSCF0606.jpgbronoSR.jpg
DSCF0671.jpgbruno.jpg
Bruno's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
31.12.18: Good Morning Lynne,
I hope you had a great Christmas. Sorry to contact you so soon after the holidays but we have a young neutered male Staffie in our care who hasn't been claimed and his 7 days are up.
I'm wondering if you have any space for him at your centre please?
Many thanks Rx
Bruno comes into our care on the 4th Jan 19
Bruno6.JPG

anne

Re: Bruno Staffie DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:22 pm

What a lovely chap. Initially Bruno was very nervous so Charlie got him out of his kennel on a slip lead. We clipped a lead onto his collar and Bruno and I went off for a walk through the woods so he could do his toileting and get his bearings. He walks well on the lead and makes the most of his time, sniffing and investigating with his nose. Back in his kennel he jumped up for hugs so I sat down with him and was rewarded with copious kisses, face washes and cuddles. Which, of course, then made it very hard to leave him. He melts your heart and I am hoping he won't have to wait around too long for his forever home.

anne

Post by anne » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Bruno shared his walk with Ollie this morning and both boys got along famously.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

anne

Post by anne » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:29 pm

Bruno is finding his feet and making friends. He is happy to share cuddles with anyone who may be available. thumbs.gif :biggrin.gif:
DSCF0681.jpgbruno.jpg
DSCF0675.jpgbruno.jpg

Jan Case

Post by Jan Case » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:00 pm

I met Bruno today and fell in love. I didn’t take this little chap for a walk because it was the end of my dog walking day and I was shattered, but oh what a little sweetheart Bruno is, and desperate for a cuddle angel13.gif]

Return to “2. STAFFIE RESCUE”