Hamish Staffie DofB ?2010 Guildford Kenns

Our smashing Staffordshire Bull Terriers and Staffie crosses available for homing!
xxlynne

Hamish Staffie DofB ?2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Current Status: Available
DSCF0439.jpghamish.jpg
Hamish's Story: Hamish was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Hamish is now neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Hamish is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF0445.jpghamish.jpg
Hamish's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
23.12.18: Urgent plea to take some dogs in as pound is full We agreed to take 3 dogs in.
"Hamish is a Staffie boy entire guessing 7-8 yrs old. He is well mannered knows basic commands sit, paw etc. He is a little up and down towards other dogs so would be better assessed outside kennel environment." Xx C
Hamish1.jpg
Hamish.jpg

Anakondaxx

Re: Hamish Staffie DofB ?2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by Anakondaxx » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Today I walked Hamish the first time.
Love this doggo from the first sigh! Very calm energy around here. He is a bit shy, but maybe better to say polite.
He greeted me waging his tail, no jumping, Just walking around me happy. Easy harnesing and walking too. Walking with me together, no pulling.
He used to be as a lap dog, just guessing haha. Always tries to get in my lap :))))).
Love his floppy ears!
When I tried to take a pic, when told he sits in his bed only, don't like wet and cold pavement.
Camera shy doggo too.
Overall, a very cute dog. Ready and waiting for forever home.

anne

Re: Hamish Staffie DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:06 pm

Hamish is a little bundle of Staffie delight. He is small and friendly and fun. As soon as I entered his kennel I was greeted with cuddles. He is a tiny bit nervous but then he is in new surroundings, meeting new people. He walks easily on the lead and is very responsive.

pits

Re: Hamish Staffie DofB ?2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by pits » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Here's happy Hamish yesterday, he was so incredibly easy to walk - when I walked slower he would walk slower to match my pace and pretty much didn't pull at all - watch the video clip on this post showing me deliberately walking very slowly and him matching my pace perfectly! He also gives a lot of eye contact as if he's checking on how you are. He is also very compact, cute and affectionate.
h1.jpg
h2.jpg
h3.jpg
h4.jpg

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Return to “2. STAFFIE RESCUE”