Simba Staffiex DofB 26.12.13 Farnham

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Simba Staffiex DofB 26.12.13 Farnham

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF0467.jpgsimba.jpg
Simba's Story: Simba was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a West London council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Simba is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Simba was in boarding kennels near Guildford then fostered with another dog in Farnborough whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
DSCF0457.jpgsimba.jpg
DSCF0454.jpgsimba.jpg
Simba's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
23.12.18: Urgent plea to take some dogs in as pound is full We agreed to take 3 dogs in
"Simba is a staff x boy entire, microchipped. Simba is looking for an experienced rescue. He is not keen on the other dogs and is a bit of a stubborn lad! He likes to do what he wants to, so would benefit from some training lols, he likes living in Simba world. Cheeky chap. Xx C
Simba3.jpg
Simba2.jpg
anne

Re: Simba Staffiex DofB 26.12.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Simba is a friendly, busy delightful boy. He was keen to share cuddles as soon as I entered his kennel. He was so pleased to be going out and after doing his toileting, his nose went to the ground and he sniffed and marked his way around our walk. He was interested in everything around him, especially squirrels! He is easy on the lead, responsive and a joy to walk with. He loves a cuddle, a belly rub and a roll about in the grass.
DSCF0469.jpgsimba.jpg
DSCF0449.jpgsimba.jpg
DSCF0453.jpgsimba.jpg
DSCF0472.jpgsimba.jpg
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

I hadn’t met Simba before but I still got greeted like. Long lost friend however he quickly realised we were going out and so he stood still while I clipped the lead on and off we went. Simba appears to have some terrier in him both fro his looks and fro the way he is nose down getting busy sniffing and things out on his walk. He is a good boy on lead, he pulls a little but respects the end of the lead and he is a\only a small boy and so his enthusiasm is not a problem.

We took a lovely long walk and the only bad thing I can find to say about this boy is he has a horrible habit of licking leaves and stones where other dogs have pee’d 🐶

First impressions of Simba from me are he seems a well rounded, happy lively lad who will make a great addition to a fun loving household. So come on peeps get applying 😀.
anne

Post by anne »

Louise and I took Simba for a social walk today with Frankie. He was brilliant with Frankie and the two boys walked together companionably.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

I had another lovely walk with Simba the superstar today. This boy is so gorgeous I’m really surprised he hasn’t been snapped up yet.

He is so good when you go in his kennel to out his lead on, excited obviously but a when told will sit and not move so you can get his lead and then he’s very eager to be off. Alth9ugh Simba is a busy lad inked, moving this way and that to take in as many smells as possible he doesn’t pull and is respectful of his human at all times.

So far I haven’t seen a bad reaction or anything fromthis boy and I’m certain he will make a great addition to any home. love4.gif
coffeepot12

Post by coffeepot12 »

I had my first walk with Simba on Sunday and he gave me a very enthusiastic greeting and was clearly ready to get out and enjoy the sights and sounds of the woods. He is good on the lead, keen to get around at a good pace but doesn't pull and jumped easily over the stiles on the bridges.

He responds well to treats and basic commands and would make a lovely companion. Keen to please and appreciative of a cuddle and belly rub, what a lovely boy.
Simba.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Simba is a bit of a favourite with Louise. He walked with her this morning accompanied by myself and Bruce. Simba was much too busy getting on with his walk to be bothered with Bruce and that suits Bruce just fine as he is cool around other dogs but does like his space. So we had a lovely relaxed walk, the boys doing their own thing, lots of stops for sniffing and generally enjoying the fresh air, frosty grass and sunshine.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Simba was really good walking with Marek today, I joined them walking Nyla and Richard followed up with Gilly, all 3 dogs very good, they enjoyed walking along in a line with a safe gap between them :D
Simba upfront
Simba upfront
Simba on right
Simba on right
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Simz

Post by Simz »

What a lovely boy! woo.gif] love4.gif Today was my first time walking Simba and initially he wasn't too bothered by me he was very alert and evidently on a mission of his own! 🤣 He seemed to be in his own world for the first 5mins then once we reached the paddock he loosened up, he loved fetching the tennis ball and sausage treats which he sat beautifully for! A few times when I was close to the podium he run to the top so that he could reach my face and gave me kisses! ❤️ Once we had been to the paddock he hardly pulled on the lead and we had a long brisk walk around the fields. Gorgeous petite boy, definitely added to my list of preferred dogs to walk!
anne

Post by anne »

Louise took Simba on a lovely long walk this morning around the fields. Simba loved the open fields, first thing he did was have a joyous roll in the grass making happy little grunting noises. He gamboled around the fields as happy as Larry. I was walking behind them with Tia but Simba was enjoying himself too much to even notice us!
The video is later in the walk returning along the road. Even then Simba was too interested in his own walk to bother that Tia was there.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”