Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Chigwell Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Chigwell Essex

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
DSCF6425.jpgpatsy.jpg
Patsy's Story: Patsy was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a Northern council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a rescue place, saving her life. Like many Terriers, Patsy needs a secure house and garden and a commitment to exit management. Patsy is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Patsy is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst she awaits her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Patsy1IMG_5266.JPG
Patsy2IMG_5267.JPG
patsy4DSC06867.JPG
Patsy's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information:
Can anyone help with a Rescue place? Patsy is a female staffy of approx 3 years old. it is thought that it was the owner who handed her in. She will need a rescue space by 15.08 Mx
Patsy1.jpg
Patsy.jpg
Patsy came to us on 16th Aug 2018
Sarahk

Re: Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Oxted spay recovery

Post by Sarahk »

I love little Patsy love4.gif
She has come to stay with me for the weekend to recover from her spay - her op definitely took it out of her and she slept all evening on the sofa next to me yesterday evening and then curled up on my bed overnight :D
She did relax and offered me her tummy for tickles and I got lots of lovely delicate staffie kisses this morning - utter sweetheart love4.gif
DSC06867.JPG
DSC06868.JPG
DSC06864.JPG
Patsy3IMG_5272.JPG
Lots of rest love and tlc for Patsy :welcome.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Re: Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Oxted spay recovery

Post by Sarahk »

Patsy has had a couple of busy days helping with preps for the charity walk by checking all was good on the route yesterday and today doing the walk in the rain ! Bless her she’s absolutely pooped love4.gif
1EF88B0D-1A89-4A81-898E-A200FA8DAA1E.jpeg
74E8D034-6D1F-4105-876D-CFE0FF6CDD9F.jpeg
Slept since we got home save for waking up for her dinner xxx

Patsy loves to be with you, she’s a little chatterer with that lovely staffie chatter if she wants you to come and sit down with her ! Well who am I not to give in to that ! She will sing too sometimes if I leave her in the car by herself ! Bless, it’s all for love xxx

Patsy is recovering well from her spay, eating well, sleeping well and enjoying walkies, even in the rain today. Patsy will walk well with a calm dog or two but the 60 or so on the charity walk were a few too many for her !!! She had quite a lot to say bless ! That and the walking certainly tired her out ! 0002.gif]

This little darling curls up so close, she’s been a great hot water bottle this evening ! love4.gif
Patsy is totally housetrained too, always waits until she’s outside, such a good girl :D
She really is such a wee little thing, very small and petite and I’m trying to fatten her up a bit, she’s loving that, will eat everything and cleans her bowl so thoroughly - sure she thinks she’s helping me as it looks so sparkly clean when she’s finished !!!

Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Re: Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Beautiful Patsy was just heading out for her walk today and I distracted her to take some photos. Patsy had other ideas though, she wasn't interested in posing, she was too busy keeping an eye on everything going on around her and having a good old chatter.
DSCF6420.jpgpatsy.jpg
DSCF6428.jpgpatsy.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Bognor Regis

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)

Sarah, Chris, Mia and Isabella came to meet little Patsy today Cora and Sarah were so excited to tell me what a wonderful family Patsy had gone to on my return. Happy days!
PatsyDuke

Post by PatsyDuke »

(Since returned)

Hi all!
Patsy really is a gorgeous girl, she settled very well in the car- got comfy and fell asleep after a few minutes! She woke and got a little anxious about 15 minutes from home so we stopped so she could stretch her legs. Once back she had a good look round and bagged a spot on the sofa, again straight to sleep! Sat and gave her paw for a treat as we were sorting out dinner, what a star ❤ We went out in the evening so she could have a nosey at the neighbourhood, really good on the lead without much pulling (lots of new smells, sights and sounds so very impressed!) Nighttime was spent snuggled in bed...she wasn't so impressed at having to get up this morning! No accidents in the house; went outside everytime so seems to be settling really well. Out for a walk today over the fields she was faced with an inquisitive dog (offlead) nose to nose... no reaction, lots of tail wagging! Thank you so much to you all at Rescue Remedies, especially Luisa, Cora and Sarah... photos coming soon! Xx
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

(Since returned)

So pleased to read how well Patsy is settling in her forever home.

It was a wonderful homing and here for all is the lovely homing picture!
DSC_1275 - Edited.jpg
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Cmd1979

Post by Cmd1979 »

(Since returned)
Settling in really well 😁
received_1888189107929636.jpeg
Cmd1979

Post by Cmd1979 »

Patsy loving life 😁
received_488782794972143.jpeg
received_2419163068310298.jpeg
received_241466573206500.jpeg
xxlynne

Re: Patsy Staffie DofB ?2015 Guildford Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Patsy came back to us today. She needs strict exit management to ensure she is safe and so she doesnt rush out and have an adrenaline filled encounter with another dog.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”