Ty (Tyson) Staffie DofB 2009 - 14th September 22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Ty (Tyson) Staffie DofB 2009 - 14th September 22

Post by xxlynne »

TysonBlk6.JPG
15th September 22: Our lovely Tyson went peacefully to sleep yesterday with Mum and I by his side. We are both devastated as are my sister and niece. He was the most loving and faithful dog and will be sadly missed - thank you so much for saving him from the Welsh pound and for letting Mum adopt him. Best wishes, Kathy (and Barbara Mum)
TysonSR.jpg
Tyson's Thread below:
Current Status: Homed
Tyson's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a South Wales council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Tyson is neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Tyson was in boarding kennel nr Gatwick but now in foster with young children and another dog awaiting his new family

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces, and manage and support encounters so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
TysonBlk35.JPG
TysonBlk34.JPG
TysonBlk24.JPG
Tyson's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 16.04.18: Hi Lynne, So sorry for the delay, My phone was updated and checked the way the emails come in. Yes I'm sure we have a good few terriers. I'm at the pounds today and also the dog warden asked me about a few too. Is the space still available for the Am bull boy Alvin? He is the one most at threat.
Kirsty
Tyson Black.jpg
5 doggies are coming from Wales early May
lucyloo

Re: Tyson Staffie DofB TBAss Welsh pound comes 09.05

Post by lucyloo »

Oh my, it's Shadow's twin, [cry.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Saved in Shadow's honour
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

That's lovely Lynne. :welcome.gif: to the family Tyson love4.gif xx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Oh wow, shadows twin! Welcome Tyson. Xx
xxlynne

Re: Tyson Staffie DofB 2009 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Tyson arrived from Wales today. We had been told he was she but he is a neutered male and the pound don't often see neutered males and obviously didn't observe further. He was chipped as a younger dog in 2010 and we have taken his name from his chip.

Little Tyson is small, agile with a wonderful demeanour. He has lost his bark bless him and you just see he loves human company and wants to find his family. Good with dogs and coping very well in his new surrounding.
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

You had me worried, I've been desperately searching for Freda !!
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I had the pleasure of walking terrific Tyson yesterday, and walked him whilst Geoff walked the girls, Keisha and Tilley. The girls are so laid back with other dogs and Tyson was very interested in walking with them, lots of happy sniffs and tail wags. What a gentle boy he is, very easy to harness and walk. He enjoyed looking around on his walk, but wouldn't take any treats, still unsure of his change of circumstance. Tyson is a small black staffie with a frosting of silver on his face, an older boy, very easy to handle. We had such a delightful walk I forgot to take any photos, I will do better next time!!!
heleny

Post by heleny »

I met Tyson yesterday - what a lovely gentleman he is. He did not want to go far but ventured out into the woods with me for a few sniffs and a bit of exercise and then we spent some time in the hut so we could get to know each other a bit. He is really lovely - and has the most gorgeous, gentle face. He is really dinky and so easy to walk. Let's hope his home comes along soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Can't wait to see pics of this lovely boy angel13.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”