Bullseye Staffie DofB 2008 Southsea

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bullseye Staffie DofB 2008 Southsea

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Bullseye51.JPG
Bullseye's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bullseye is neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Bullseye was in Gatwick Kenns awaiting his forever home

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Bullseye's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Bullseye78.jpg
Bullseye's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Bullseye was found stray and Adam at Brox asked if we could prep him for rehoming and find him his new home
Pegmilly

Re: Bullseye Staffie DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_1951.JPG
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1949.JPG
Bullseye is the sweetest, nicest natured boy you could ever hope to meet. He chatted to me as I passed his kennel and gave me the biggest smile - I just had to go back and take him out. So glad I did. No reaction at all to his kennel mates when we passed them, no reaction to other dogs outside of the kennels, only a waggy tail. Easy to walk, no pulling, listens to direction, comes close regularly for a fuss. We sat in the new walkers hut where I received the loveliest staffie cuddles and the gentlest face wash. He did make me laugh, he had a little chatter in the hut, but it had a lot of tone to it. I imagined he was moaning about how things had changed from when he was a pup!! Bullseye is a brilliant boy - a gentle soul. Xx
anne

Post by anne »

Helen and I took Bullseye for a walk today and then for some fun in the paddock. He is indeed a lovely bundle of friendly, affectionate scrummyness. He is a lovely combination of Staffie and terrier who loves people and loves a good old natter. He was funny running between Helen and I for cuddles, spoilt for choice!
DSCF9567.jpgbullseye.jpg
DSCF9574.jpgbullseye.jpg
DSCF9578.jpgbullseye.jpg
DSCF9579.jpgbullseye.jpg
DSCF9578.jpgbullseye.jpg
DSCF9592.jpgbullseye.jpg
DSCF9593.jpgbullseye.jpg
DSCF9596.jpgbullseye.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh some family is going to be lucky, I spot the soft and gorgeous boy that is Bullseye in reserved :D
DSC08114.JPG
I met Bullseye today, what a sweet little softie he is, enjoy some photos of little Mr Handsome love4.gif
DSC08087 - Copy.JPG
DSC08107 - Copy.JPG
DSC08089.JPG
DSC08100.JPG
DSC08107.JPG
DSC08109.JPG
DSC08112.JPG
DSC08113.JPG
DSC08116.JPG
DSC08119.JPG
DSC08091.JPG
DSC08092.JPG
Good luck lovely boy :crossfingers.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:goodluck.gif: Bullseye xx
Elliesmum

Re: Bullseye Staffie DofB 2008 Southsea

Post by Elliesmum »

Kim amd myself had the honour of this homing today.

Gill and Alan travelled from Portsmouth to meet Bullseye. Having had staffies for years then now finding themselves without one, they were looking for a dog to fill that space. I think they were decided immediately they met this little guy. Bullseye couldn't wait to jump in the car and we waved them off with him sitting between them. Lovely homing.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sooooo happy for Bullseye.... right on target for a great future together
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

It was great to be part of Bullseye's homing this morning. I think that Gill and Alan fell in love with Bullseye as soon as I introduced them to him. Truth be known, I think it was the same for Bullseye as he kept looking up at them longingly. Bullseye couldn't wait to get into the car. Always a wonderful feeling saying goodbye to our dogs, who you know are going to have a great life ahead of them. Enjoy your life together all of you. blob6.gif] thumbs.gif blob6.gif] xx
bethfarr

Post by bethfarr »

Soooo happy for bullseye! He made noises in kennels wanting to get out now he has a great rest of his life. Happy days xx
Rescue Remedies

Post by Rescue Remedies »

20170827_153321_resized.jpg
Just to let you know that we arrived home safely and with no fuss.
Looks like Bullseye is already feeling at home. Thank you ever so much Dianna for being so helpful.

Tim Eades for Gill and Alan Eades

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”