Justine Staffie DofB 11.08 Pinner Middx

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Justine Staffie DofB 11.08 Pinner Middx

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Justine75.JPG
Justine's Story : Justine was taken in by the police, usually this is due to an awaited trial and she was released when the owner was sentenced and signed over: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Justine neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Justine was in boarding kennels near Guildford

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Justine's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Justine84.JPG
Justine10.JPG
Justine21.JPG
Justine's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 18.07.17: Justine I can have two weeks to place, so not such a rush for her. Justine I think she is about 9 years old, and seems lovely. As i think I told you (I think), she has some small mammary lumps, these were cystic as soooo small I will get these removed when spayed. Can you let me know if you think you may be able to help her too?
Justice.jpg
Justice1.jpg

Thanks as always Vx
Chapmania

Re: Justine Staffie DofB 2008 London comes soon

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Justine love4.gif xx
Last edited by Chapmania on Sat 19 Aug 2017 20:50, edited 1 time in total.
Elliesmum

Re: Justine Staffie DofB 2008 London comes soon

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh these frosty faces love4.gif :welcome.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Sarahk

Re: Justine Staffie DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Well what a character, a happier girl you couldn't meet and I get a sense that she's a cheeky madam too, take a look at dear dear Justine love4.gif
DSC07669.JPG
DSC07674.JPG
DSC07675.JPG
DSC07670.JPG
DSC07678.JPG
DSC07679.JPG
DSC07683.JPG
DSC07688.JPG
DSC07684.JPG
DSC07686.JPG
DSC07691.JPG
DSC07696.JPG
DSC07698.JPG
DSC07693.JPG
DSC07700.JPG
DSC07702.JPG
DSC07704.JPG
DSC07707.JPG
DSC07708.JPG
Isn't she gorgeous xxx

Justine loves a cuddles too ...
DSC07710.JPG
DSC07712.JPG
DSC07715.JPG
DSC07716.JPG
and a treat, yum yum !!!
DSC07717.JPG
Looking up adoringly at the volunteers, making their hearts flutter love4.gif
DSC07721.JPG
And last but not least some fun in the paddock :D
DSC07727.JPG
DSC07725.JPG
DSC07726.JPG
DSC07728.JPG
Don't you just LOVE her love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

A couple more of little miss Justine love4.gif
IMG_7230.JPG
IMG_7231.JPG
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

Love how she just ran up and snuggled into the first leg she could find, such a sweetheart love4.gif I think we could tell she was a bit of a character quite quickly, very clever girl too... if she thought her precious ball might be stolen she skidded under the swinging seat before reappearing and repeating. Could be entertaining just watching Justine thumbs.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

It is entertaining to watch as you say Chris, here she is with us all enthralled !!!
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Just love her x
Elliesmum

Re: Justine Staffie DofB 11.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

Straight away, Justines face reminded me of my Ellie, so I had a little moment while I was with her today. JUSTINE is an adorable girl! To find herself in rescue kennels at her age, and to have the character and cheekiness to be so happy is beyond me. Darling dog who also made me laugh today. She loves her walk, she doesn't need long walks though. She walks very gently so would be easily managed by an older or less active person. I imagine she would be very happy in a home with some attention, bless her.

So much like my Ellie
image.jpeg
Rolling around, being the clown
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Elliesmum

Re: Justine Staffie DofB 11.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

JUSTINE kindly assisted with Bullseyes homing today, by walking with him and his new family. She's a bit of a plodder and it was very hot today, bless her, but she also got to have some fuss from the visitors, who apologised they weren't taking her smiley-sad010.gif
JUSTINE is a very friendly girl who loves to roll and have tummy rubs. She is very well behaved with a hint of cheeky! She can mouth a little if she gets excited, but if you don't let her jump up and are aware, it's not a problem and she doesn't carry it on. Dear soul who like so many, should not be waiting for a home in kennels!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”