Patch Collie xStaffie DofB ?2007 Eltham

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Patch Collie xStaffie DofB ?2007 Eltham

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Patch34.jpeg
Patch's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Will be neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Patch is in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Patch's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Patch32.JPG
Patch25.JPG
Patch40.JPG
Patch's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 5352 is a male staffie who is chipped and is approx 9- 10 years old. He is a lovely boy who if unable to be reunited will need a rescue space by 03/08
Patch1.jpg
Patch2jpg.jpg
Patch comes to us on Sunday 6th of August
Chapmania

Patch Collie x Staffie DofB ?2007 Manchester Pound comes Sun

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Patch love4.gif xx
Chrissy M

Patch Collie x Staffie DofB ?2007 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chrissy M »

Patch is a smashing boy !

I took him out for the first time today with Fudge walked by Judy he was a total gent, easy to get in and out of his kennel and very well behaved on his walkies Heart fill with love.gif]

He has really cool markings as well, especially those ears ! xxx
the gorgeous Patch ! xx
the gorgeous Patch ! xx
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Patch out today for the first time, what a gorgeous boy, he was very welcoming when I entered his kennel, super friendly, lovely temperament. He walks at a nice pace without pulling. When we got back to the kennels he enjoyed some hugs and sausage treats. Heart fill with love.gif]
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

The others are not a Patch...on him !

Patch is a sweet boy, we walked with little Maggie today and he really enjoyed his walk out and was impeccably behaved....he told me he would like his home soon as he is pining for love [cry.gif]
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Took Patch out again today..........please do consider this lovely easy chap for your sofa, he's such a good boy.....loved my walk with him , we went this time with little Bentley and walker Judy 0028.gif Heart fill with love.gif]
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I finally managed to get Patch out for a walk today. He is a right softie and I found him a very calm, easy boy to walk. We stopped for a few cuddles and photos but he soon made it clear he wanted to move on by chattering at me 0002.gif] no reactions to other dogs we passed. Lovely chap.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Patch is a smashing lad.......the easiest to walk and his tail wags all the time, he loves to be out but does not pull...and he knows lot's of words..........I am discovering.He took me for a lovely walkies today.

Patch def knows 'give me a kiss'.....and you get lovely smackers on demand which he delivers with relish......yes he's an older boy, but he is full of life and sprightly on his feet ..do you have the heart to save him from his lonely life ? He would love you for ever . Heart fill with love.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

What an absolute treat to meet this boy yesterday evening - we spent some time in the paddock, in theory for photos but in Patch's mind for playing !!!
So full of life and joy, this old boy is an utter darling love4.gif
DSC08139.JPG
DSC08132.JPG
DSC08130.JPG
Patch found the boomer ball ...
Look what I've found :0)
Look what I've found :0)
"Will you play?" "Come on come on !!!"
DSC08123.JPG
"Stop clicking with that camera thing, come play with me !!!"
DSC08125.JPG
"you called me, you called me, did you say good boy, here I coooooome !!!"
DSC08127.JPG
"I love you I love you" love4.gif
DSC08129.JPG
And we love you too Patch love4.gif

Patch really is full of the joys, super super boy thumbs.gif
DSC08133.JPG
DSC08136.JPG
DSC08137.JPG
DSC08140.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Lovely photos ! thumbs.gif xxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”