Bruno Staffie x DofB 11.16 Swindon

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bruno Staffie x DofB 11.16 Swindon

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Bruno.JPG
Bruno's Story : Found stray/abandoned, unchipped & unclaimed within a South London council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bruno is now neutered; chipped and vaccinations in progress. Bruno was in boarding kennels near Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Bruno's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Bruno23.JPG
Bruno31.JPG
Bruno's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust.
KateM17

Re: Bruno Staffie x DofB 09.16 Gatwick Kenns

Post by KateM17 »

I met Bruno for the first time on Saturday. He was very energetic, excitable and was keen to get to know me! It took me a while to get him harnessed up as he was so excited. The kennel girl was very good and made our exit through the kennel block a lot easier by having the doors opened for us and then we were on our way. Bruno ignored all dogs on either side of him and headed straight for the exit! He was eager to get to where he wanted to be. Before we set off on our walk, we had a 'get to know you' cuddle. He is very affectionate and gave me a good face wash! He took his treats nicely and we were ready for the off! At the start of the walk, he was like a steam roller, he was keen but then he stopped for a quick roll in the grass and a belly rub! He was very interested in his surroundings, not so interested in the water when I took him down to the river for paddle...... He knows 'wait' and was happy to watch me step over the poles on the bridge. He takes his treats gently. We had a wonderful walk, he was very receptive to praise and also knows 'sit'. After our walk, I didn't want to put him back in his kennel, so we sat at the picnic table for cuddle and a few kisses. He is very affectionate and will sit nicely watching the comings and goings on around him. He loves a belly rub. Bruno has puppy playfulness (he is a youngster), so he is a bit mouthy but is very gentle at the same time. He has teeth to die for, brilliant white! He also has a 'little beard' which you have to check out when you get up close and personal with him. He is a lovely boy and I had a great time walking him.
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Delicious Bruno love4.gif
DSC06856.JPG
DSC06850.JPG
DSC06801.JPG
DSC06820.JPG
DSC06826 - Copy.JPG
DSC06856 - Copy.JPG
DSC06803.JPG
DSC06806.JPG
DSC06804.JPG
DSC06810.JPG
DSC06809.JPG
DSC06811.JPG
DSC06815.JPG
DSC06849.JPG
DSC06831.JPG
Cuddles with Charlie love4.gif
DSC06813.JPG
DSC06818.JPG
DSC06823.JPG
DSC06826.JPG
Lovely boy
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Oh Obsessed! I do love an orange boy love4.gif
THIS PICTURE!!!
Bruno.JPG
Debbie(tarakisha)

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

I walked Bruno for the first time last week.......lovely friendly boy. Very easy to walk, infact you wouldn't know he was there. Checks back to see all is good. Bless his heart. Love the boy love4.gif
RosC

Post by RosC »

I met Bruno today. He is the most friendly boy, so gentle and affectionate. He just wants to cuddle so after having cuddles with me we met Sarah and he had to have more cuddles! He has an amazing colouring and really does have the most crazy little beard thing going on - so cute love4.gif
Bruno wants to be everyone's friend and who wouldn't want to be his friend, he is lovely. I don't think he will be around for long!
Judy

Re: Bruno Staffie x DofB 11.16 Swindon

Post by Judy »

I took the gorgeous Bruno out today, he is so very friendly and kind, easy to harness and get out and in the kennel block. We walked passed a dog barking behind a gate, Bruno stopped to look but didn't growl or bark himself, he then just continued with his walk. Incredibly sensible for such a young dog. We met a couple of other people walking their dog, one of the owners came up to Bruno and gave him a lovely lot of fuss which Bruno of course absolutely lapped up. I stopped a few times for cuddles and face wash. What a lovely wonderful affectionate boy. An absolute joy to walk. I am sure he won't be with us for long. Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Imogen and Dan sped across the country to meet the dog of their dreams and found him ! Bruno found his forever owners and here is the photographic evidence
Bruno preferred purse to Toy (Had his mum's smell on)
Bruno preferred purse to Toy (Had his mum's smell on)
27.07.17 004.JPG
27.07.17 005.JPG
27.07.17 006.JPG
27.07.17 008.JPG
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

You have a super dog there ! Thank you for giving Bruno a home, he's stunning looking and will give you much joy I am sure Heart fill with love.gif] xx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news. Be happy Bruno :smiley-gen132.gif: xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”