Ricky Staffie x DofB ?2014 Bulford Wilts

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Ricky Staffie x DofB ?2014 Bulford Wilts

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Ricky82.JPG
Ricky's Story : Found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Ricky is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Ricky was in boarding kennels nr Guildford awaiting his forever home.

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

Please click for Ricky's thread for regular updates, new pictures and videos. To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Ricky00.JPG
Ricky89.JPG
Ricky92.JPG

Ricky's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. Ricky comes 16th June
Ricky.jpg
Sarahk

Re: Ricky Staffie x DofB TBAss Gatwick Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Ohhhh, handsome calm Ricky, what fun to meet him yesterday after he arrived in our rescue - such a calm boy, patiently waited for some paddock time and didn't we have fun woo.gif]
DSC06182.JPG
Excellent company, very skilled it seems, calmly watched other dogs go by with no reaction at all, took treats gently, demonstrated an excellent sit when asked, great fun to play with, drops the ball for you every time and loves to fetch - what a great family dog, he just needs to find his family :crossfingers.gif: I have no doubt that lucky family will be over the moon, he's a catch thumbs.gif
DSC06204 - Copy.JPG
DSC06199.JPG
DSC06177.JPG
DSC06189.JPG
DSC06179.JPG
DSC06183.JPG
DSC06194.JPG
DSC06200.JPG
DSC06202.JPG
DSC06178.JPG
DSC06185.JPG
DSC06181.JPG
DSC06204.JPG
Oops, lots of pics but then he is very very gorgeous love4.gif

Loved to play ball too ...
DSC06192.JPG
DSC06187.JPG
DSC06188.JPG
DSC06213.JPG
DSC06214.JPG
DSC06218.JPG
DSC06220.JPG
and interacting with Charlie ...
DSC06221.JPG
DSC06222.JPG
DSC06224.JPG
It was hot so sensible Ricky went and had a drink and rested in the shade, bright and handsome, what a boy love4.gif
DSC06225.JPG
DSC06226.JPG
Gorgeous boy, can't believe he will be with us long, he's quite a petite compact little fella too, not sure if that comes across in the photos, and yes he's even more handsome in the flesh !
DSC06180.JPG
DSC06190.JPG
Love him xxx
positivo1.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Ricky. Great to meet you today love4.gif xx
Myfurbabiesfamilt

Post by Myfurbabiesfamilt »

love4.gif love4.gif What a stunner he is, someone will be so lucky getting him angel13.gif] He looks like a staffie x Labrador. He is just so sweet can't see him taking long to be home :goodluck.gif:
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Ricky out for the first time today, what a lovely boy he is. He is very easy to harness and to take out and bring back into the kennel block. We had a lovely walk together, Ricky was very keen but easy to walk. We did meet a walker with off lead dogs, luckily they were well behaved and the owner had them under control, not that Ricky seemed to mind, he didn't react at all. He has a wonderful nature and I am sure will soon find his forever home, whoever it is will be very lucky to have him. love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

I grabbed the chance to walk little Ricky yesterday. He is such a fun loving boy, full of youthful energy and enthusiasm but calm and controlled with it. He was very patient walking with Glynis(walking with Louise) who was much slower. Ricky has so much patience for a young boy and he was happy to wait, spending his time joyfully bouncing in the long grass or sniffing around. It was so hot, our first stop was the stream but I was surprised that Ricky stood on the edge having a drink, reluctant to get his feet wet. He was happy for me to wet his belly and neck with water to cool him down though. What a delightful, fun young dog.
Judy

Post by Judy »

I took Ricky out again this afternoon, luckily it was a lot cooler which was a lot more comfortable! Ricky is so full of energy and is very enthusiastic when out walking, he is alert but easy to walk. He would be great at agility as he seems expert at jumping and clearing the styles. He is an absolute joy to be with and would put a smile on anyone's face. Gorgeous boy. Heart fill with love.gif]
Judy

Post by Judy »

Ricky and I went for a lovely walk this afternoon. He was so pleased and excited when I entered his kennel but was very good whilst harnessing him, he must have realised the quieter he stood the sooner we would be off. He is very easy to get in and out of the kennel block and although enthusiastic when out walking, he is very easy to be with. As soon as we got back to the kennel he went straight to his bed for a lie down. Ricky will make a wonderful companion for some lucky person. Heart fill with love.gif]
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

When I looked in to Ricky's kennel to get him for his walk, I thought he must have been moved as I couldn't see or hear him - but then I spotted him, relaxing in his bed, bless him. Easy to get ready and off we went. We walked with Sandy and Dodger, changing formation once as Sandy didn't like being in front. So Ricky led the way in our little convoy not at all bothered to have his kennel mates behind him. Walked very well, only pulling if he'd stopped to have a sniff of something, keen to get going again. Waited when I asked him to while I crossed the stiles - such a good boy. We had a nice cuddle back in his kennel and I left him happily eating some treats back in his bed. Lovely boy. X
xxlynne

Re: Ricky Staffie x DofB ?2014 Wimbledon Village Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Well Strawberries and Champagne its Wimbledon week!!!!!! and Ricky is on centre court! Ricky into foster..met Amelia & Martin today and Poppy a wonderful elderly Labrador and Dinky a little Chihuahua...both Rescued dogs. Ricky will do well and settle in with his canine friends.
Rickyhome2.JPG
Rickyhome3.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”