Millie Staffie DofB 2012 Ongar, Essex

Dogs that have found their forever home
Chapmania

Re: Millie Staffie DofB ?2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

:nicethread.gif: 0093.gif Sarah. Lovely for Millie to have a little break away from kennel life. thumbs.gif :thanks.gif:
Enjoyed a lovely walk with Millie today as we ambled through the woodland keeping cool in the heat. Millie is a typical friendly staffie who everybody loves at the kennels. She is quite a character, totally adorable with a capital A. Millie enjoyed her walk taking in the new smells, enjoyed a roll in the grass and on our way back found a stick which she took a liking to 0002.gif] To meet Millie is to love her love4.gif xx
20170618_130748.jpg
20170618_130751.jpg
The lure of some sauasages was just too great for Millie and she was happy to leave her stick as we quickly moved on - good girl xx
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Well we have had the pleasure of a short term foster of the beautiful Millie.
All staffie
All cuddles
All love
If we didn't have a cat I definitely wouldn't want to let this girl go.
Whoever takes this loving girl home will have a wonderful companion and best friend forever.
Millie is laid on the bed next to me, snoring away as I update her thread and I can't help but look at her and love her x x x

IMG_0841.JPG

IMG_0840.JPG
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Millie has needed a little encouragement with food, hand feeding for a few days but will now feed happily from her bowl providing you stay with her. If you leave the room, she leaves her food to follow you. Gentle encouragement back to her bowl is now working well with her little tail wagging in approval whilst she feeds. She simply wants to be wherever you are.

She likes her treats and takes them gently.

As previously mentioned by Sarah she loves a kong but is totally oblivious to any treats poked inside. She carries it around and if one happens to drop out she looks with delight as if the say, 'ooooh now where did that come from?' 0002.gif] She is just as content with an empty kong and will play with it for as long as you allow.

She loves to be in the same room and wants to know where you are going and what you are doing love4.gif If there are two of you at home she shares her love equally, no-one misses out love4.gif

Sarah and anyone else who has been greeted by Millie's whole bum wagging, big smile, hello I'm Millie, pleased to meet you - gorgeous welcome, will know just how true it is when I tell you this girl is ADORABLE! We have had a wonderful week with Millie and I'm making the most of her love, kisses and cuddles over this weekend x x x

IMG_0836.JPG
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Millie loves her walks, she doesn't need too long, she tires quickly bless her. Especially if you take her TWO tennis balls with you! She does eventually give up the ball BUT it is far easier to just take two trust me! Then she will immediately drop one ready to go fetch the other.

The tennis balls serve as a fabulous distraction if bumping into any other dogs. She is simply not interested in any dog, on or off lead! NOTHING is more important or interesting than her tennis balls thumbs.gif

She had us in stitches when she showed off her ability to carry both balls! ALL the way home!!

Fetching her balls on a retractable lead is the highlight of her walk but she does tire quickly and soon lets you know by flopping down on her belly with all four legs stretched out. She is a joy to walk. An absolute joy to spend time with. A wonderful companion x x x

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

IMG_0842.JPG
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams x x x love Debbie & Millie x x x
IMG_0839.JPG
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Ummm... just one point - need a letter guard on the door to catch the post OR you just need to pick up the post before Millie does 0002.gif]

Other than that she really is absolutely perfect! x
VAL

Post by VAL »

Great pictures! I'm another Millie fan and enjoy the welcome I receive from her before we set off on our walk. I agree with all the nice things said about her and have noted her love of tennis balls! She's a bit wary of other dogs so this could be a good distraction on future walks. And, you know, I can't get over the colour of her coat!
Monkeee999

Post by Monkeee999 »

Ahhh Val, isn't she just so beautiful!

Definitely worth taking a tennis ball on walks, and if you let Millie carry it then she'll walk on by any dog because for love nor money will she put that ball down 0002.gif] x x x
Chris86

Post by Chris86 »

I've met Millie a few times but got to walk her for the first time this morning, she's such a lovely girl love4.gif She greeted me in her kennel like a long lost friend, no problems having a cuddle and fuss before her walkies. Millie was so easy on the leads and very attentive, she has such a great staffie smile thumbs.gif We took it nice and easy as it was hot (and she tires quickly as I read), having a nice cool down in the stream perked her up for the walk back. Gorgeous, gorgeous girl!
Millie Smile.jpg
Millie Profile.jpg
Millie Ball.jpg
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Lovely Pics Chris....great to see our Millie out and about with a ball :0)

I took this lovely girl out on Thursday.....wow ! what a beautiful seal coloured silky coat she has and she is so biddable and friendly...I am totally at a loss as to why she is in rescue ?

We walked with Duchess and her walker Judy, well I think these two have met before as they were totally calm walking together and we had a lovely time in the woods.

Please do consider this smashing girl ......she is adorable ! xxx Heart fill with love.gif]
New Balls please ! xXx
New Balls please ! xXx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”