In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Lucy Staffie DofB 2008 - 25th November 22

Post by xxlynne »

Lucyhead.JPG
Lucy (3).jpg
Lucy's Thread below:
Current Status: Homed
Lucy's Story : Lucy has come to us as another Rescue is closing down: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Lucy is neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Lucy was in boarding kennels nr Guildford and was in foster as an only dog in Rustington

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Lucy10.JPG
Lucy40.JPG
Lucy23.JPG
Lucy's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. 26.03.17: Lucy 8 year old female neutered. Has lived with cats and children and ok with dogs but can be choosy. She is a sweet heart but is an opportunist ref escape. Nx
Lucy.jpg
Chapmania

Re: Lucy Staffie DofB 2008 Coming as soon as kennel availabl

Post by Chapmania »

:welcome.gif: to the family Lucy love4.gif xx
nada.c

Re: Lucy Staffie DofB 2008 Chessington

Post by nada.c »

Met Lucy for the first time today. We took a shorter walk because we needed to get back to kennels in time to return her. Lucy is a little staffie - very keen to explore her new surroundings. We passed another dog but she didn't seem too fussed. Looking forward to getting to know Lucy :welcome.gif:
Getting her tongue out for the camera
Getting her tongue out for the camera
anne

Post by anne »

Lucy arrived at Gatwick today. :welcome.gif: She is a sweet, friendly girl, very keen to get out of the van and go exploring with me. Fitted with a new harness and collar, we were off. Lucy was delightful, just happy to be out and having someone to fuss over her. Here's some quick teaser photos. Better photos will follow, I am sure. I love her ears!
DSCF8390.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8391.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8393.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8394.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8397.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8400.jpglucy.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely Lucy love4.gif
DSC04731 - Copy.JPG
DSC04716.JPG
DSC04718.JPG
DSC04719.JPG
DSC04720.JPG
DSC04710.JPG
DSC04731.JPG
DSC04714.JPG
DSC04723.JPG
DSC04724.JPG
DSC04726.JPG
DSC04728.JPG
DSC04740.JPG
DSC04706.JPG
DSC04722.JPG
Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
anne

Post by anne »

I had a delightful time with Miss Lucy this morning. Such a wonderful friendly, responsive girl and such a pleasure to share time with.
DSCF8407.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8410.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8411.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8412.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8413.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8414.jpglucy.jpg
chinquest

Post by chinquest »

Gosh nearly my Ringo's double Heart fill with love.gif]
anne

Post by anne »

Lucy is just delightful. She gives me such a lovely friendly welcome and is super keen to be getting out for her walk but is patient while she has her harness done up. Out on our walk, Lucy is easy on the lead, never pulling, although keeping up quite a pace but also stopping to sniff and explore and investigate with her nose. When I sat down this morning to try and take some photos of her, she would not look at me long enough to get a good photo because she either spent the time sniffing around or coming up close to give me kisses. I love this girl because she has such a happy smile on her face (despite me not being able to capture this on camera) and a waggy tail for the whole time she is with you and lets you know just how much she appreciates your company and time.
DSCF8483.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8484.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8488.jpglucy.jpg
DSCF8491.jpglucy.jpg
anne

Post by anne »

Had another delightful walk with Lucy this morning. She loves being out and about and walks with her ears up, tongue lolling and with a huge staffie grin on her face. Lucy is always up for an adventure and she loves to go exploring off the path, but is just as happy to follow wherever you are going. I took her in the paddock expecting her to run around having a good stretch of her legs but she was very chilled out and just plodded around having a good old sniff about.
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Had a lovely walk with Lucy on Friday. I adore those pointy ears and big smile of hers!
She's super friendly and a pleasure out on her walks, and pretty good with her lead manners too - with just a little work I'm sure she'd be a star pupil. She was responsive and affectionate and obviously enjoys human company, a real sweetie.

Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”