Sandy Staffie DofB 09.04.15 Okehampton, Devon

Dogs that have found their forever home
Fred R

Re: Sandy Staffie DofB 09.04.15 Guildford Kennels

Post by Fred R »

A change of scenery, if only for two days, can be as refreshing as a period of relaxation. Welcome back to Guildford, you little beauty! mylove.gif Kiss of love.gif
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

I spent some lovely time with Sandy, she is a real darling in a home.
oh this face!
oh this face!
Going.....
Going.....
...going....
...going....
Gone x Such a sweet snorer x
Gone x Such a sweet snorer x
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Little poppet! Nice to see her having some relaxing cuddles, bless her :goodjob.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Luella

Post by Luella »

Are there any updates on little Sandy
lucyloo

Post by lucyloo »

Gorgeous little Sandy having a rest xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Apologies for my lack of pics of this beautiful girl......my phone had a moment and froze. Sandy was super happy when we entered her kennel and had a moment of silliness but wow.....she responded immediately to me asking her to sit. After that she was a dream. Exited the kennels and off we went on a lovely walk over the fields. She was being so well behaved I swapped her leads to the extender lead - not once did she reach the end of it, preferring to stay close and be told what a good girl she is. We went to cross the stile into another field when she froze.......it was full of cows!! She looked, looked some more, then decided to head back the way we came, bless her. Took her to the paddock, let her off lead, she ran around for a minute. We sat down, she came running over wanting kisses and cuddles. Great first meeting with this lovely girl. Xx
anne

Re: Sandy Staffie DofB 09.04.15 Gatwick Kennels

Post by anne »

Sandy was as good as gold with me this morning. I popped her muzzle on to exit the kennel block and then took it off for some fun in the paddock. Sandy loves, loves, loves to chase a ball. She will bring it back and look at you for another go. Sometimes she seemed to like to find somewhere to hide and found a little spot tucked under a branch and stashed a few balls there. However she was always ready for some more running around and fun if I called her. We had a blast in the paddock and then went for a quiet walk through the woods. What a dinky, responsive, sweet young girl she is. I think I shall be spending lots more time with the gorgeous Sandy.
DSCF8501.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8503.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8507.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8511.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8517.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8518.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8520.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8524.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8525.jpgsandy.jpg
DSCF8527.jpgsandy.jpg
nhelyer

Post by nhelyer »

Beautiful photos! Huge thanks to all the Gatwick walkers, and Lynne of course ... Sandy looks so much happier and back to her lovely, cheery, happy little self! THANK YOU!
mylove.gif
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Fabulous walk with Sandy today......we thought we'd try a new route through the woods where it was nice and shady. Sandy loved it!! It was peaceful, no dogs to distract her, just us enjoying our walk. Took her to the paddock afterwards for some off lead time - another lovely staffy who makes the most of it! She can chase a ball until your arms ache.......but sits 95% of the time while she waits for you to throw it. She's a very clever girl, I asked her to go find a ball and she found one in seconds. Am smitten with this lovely girl already. Xx
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

IMG_1021.JPG
Sandy was my first walk of the day - brilliant way to start a Sunday. She's a dinky little girl, you hardly know she's at the end of the lead. She's not a puller, she walks happily along at any pace I'm walking.....which is usually pretty slow. Sandys favourite thing in the world at the moment is to play fetch in the paddock - we were in there for quite some time. She was beautifully behaved, remembering all the great manners the lovely Guildford walkers have taught her. Xx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”