Codi Staffie DofB 20.10.09 Pulborough W Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
mandyandmike

Re: Codi Staffie DofB 20.10.09 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

I am so pleased this little man is back at Guildford as it means I can walk him and have cuddles but I would be overjoyed if he could find his forever home. He is such a lovely boy, really easy, yes he has his little foibles (don`t we all) but he loves his humans and is desperate to be loved. He just needs to meet the right person, and I can honestly say that would be me if I didn`t already have a RR dog and a foster dog too.
Today we had a lovely walk with Whitney (and Linda), Codi is very calm when walking with other dogs. Back at the kennels I always sit with him in his bed for cuddles for a while although today it was a squeeze as his bed was a small one. 0002.gif]
Someone out there is missing out on a smashing little companion.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Codi man.jpg
Lovely walk with special boy Codi today.
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5839.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5836.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5838.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_5837.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

Took dinky little Codi out today such a cute little boy. Very well behaved passed so many dogs, children and bikes with ease.

We sat by the cannel and Codi drank water from my bottle and jumped on my lap for cuddles. Seriously don't understand why Codi isn't in his own home as he is just so sweet and just needs a lot of love to help him relax and enjoy a fun life which he so deserves Xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

How can anyone resist that gorgeous little face? Codi is such a cutie, I do not understand why he hasn’t been snapped up by a discerning, Staffy loving family. I do pray he doesn’t have to wait too much longer for his very own humans to claim him, he has so much love to give, we all love him so much, but kennels are not a home xxx
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

:iagree.gif: Ditto all the above by Jan. Walked Codi today with kennel mates Maisie and Bertie, such a good boy as always, never any trouble just wants to get on with his walk and be part of the pack, he`s a smashing little dink.
Come on his forever home..... :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”