Codi Staffie DofB 20.10.09 Pulborough W Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
mandyandmike

Re: Codi Staffie DofB 20.10.09 Guildford Kenns

Post by mandyandmike »

Sitting on my feet asking for more cuddles please!
Sitting on my feet asking for more cuddles please!
We sat down in the sun for a bit on Sunday and Codi relaxed and lapped up the cuddles. Love him love4.gif
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

The Happy Boys - Codi and Lucky on Saturday
The Happy Boys - Codi and Lucky on Saturday
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Enjoying a quiet moment sitting on my lap
Enjoying a quiet moment sitting on my lap
Out with my favourite boy today, just love this little dog - he is always so good, can`t believe he is still waiting for his forever home.
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Codi is a wonderful calm boy as long as his human tells him that's what he needs to be. None of that alpha nonsense just someone to tell him that his job is to enjoy his walk and that there is nothing to worry about.
Here he is going somewhere new, it was a bit exciting but he was super, especially as I have a stinking cold and was a jabbering idiot!

He's an all round magnificent boy!
rolling
codi1.jpg
Handsome
codi2.jpg
pits

Post by pits »

There's been some really nice photos of Codi taken. I took him for another walk Friday and it was a pleasure to walk him as usual. After the initial excitement of taking him out of kennels he was very good on his walk and as usual loved getting attention, and did get some extra attention from a passerby too. He was very good when putting him back in his kennel and just wanted more attention and care. Here's some quick photos I took of him:
Smiling
Smiling
Treat time
Treat time
c3.jpg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Codi and I walked with Jo and Rafferty on Sunday, we had a fab walk up to Loseley, both boys walked superbly together. As I have said before I love this little dog and cannot praise him enough, yes he is excitable when you go in and get him ready (he hates the kennel environment) but once outside you can see the stress fade and he relaxes, he is so easy to walk, he adores humans, just wants to be close to you and so needs a home of his own. If I did not have my two I would not hesitate in having him.
LindaS

Post by LindaS »

Codi had a lovely long walk and a follower .... Chance. He took quiet a shine to Codi on the walk to Compton
Codi closest to the camera and Chance in the background
Codi closest to the camera and Chance in the background
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Cheeky glance, Clover watching on
Cheeky glance, Clover watching on

Have had 2 lovely walks with my little Codi bear this weekend, group walk on Saturday and just the two of us on Sunday, as ever he was perfect. On Sunday we found a quiet spot and had a sit down and enjoyed some cuddles and a chill out, sometimes he is so desperate for some love he does get a bit giddy but he is just such an affectionate boy, he is adorable. love4.gif
pits

Post by pits »

Codi went for a wonderful walk earlier with Nicky's dog Harry, who he met for the very first time, and he was perfect with Harry. They sniffed each other now and again and didn't mind each other's company at all, happily walking side by side as well as one behind the other. Codi couldn't have been more well behaved. At one point he saw an interesting piece of rubbish which he picked up, but he was happy to swap it for a treat and that was the end of it, there were no issues whatsoever. It was a very pleasant walk for all involved. I didn't manage to get any great photos of Codi and Harry together, but I got one showing Harry in the background.
Sitting in a lovely field
Sitting in a lovely field
When they were a bit further apart
When they were a bit further apart
Checking everything's ok
Checking everything's ok
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Look into my eyes
Look into my eyes
Just love this little boy love4.gif