Big Bruce Staffie DofB 2010 - February 2021

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
EddieSpreadeagle

Re: Big Bruce Staffie DofB 2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by EddieSpreadeagle »

Briefly met this beautiful boy today and couldn't resist the chance to show his lovely face. Someone loves tummy rubs!
Look at this gorgeous grin!
Look at this gorgeous grin!
I could have scritched him all day
I could have scritched him all day
Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

I am now one of this amazing dogs walkers and what a joy he is. I have walked him many times now and have never had a moments worry about him. He sits to cross the road he sits to wait for nervous dogs to pass by he sits if I want to chat to someone he is perfect. In his kennel I was warned he might try to stop me from leaving, he didn't and hasn't once tried to. I ask him quietly to sit on his bed and he does. If I sit on his kennel floor he showers me with kisses and rolls over to have his tummy tickled. He loves his walks and today a young springer ran into his face Bruce had no problem with that at all. Previously he has had larger dogs barking at him as he passed by and again his walker reported no reaction whatsoever. I have no idea why this amazing dog is still waiting for a home. If you want a loving easy going dog Big Bruce is your man. Please consider him, whatever you give in love to him he will give twice as much back. angel13.gif] angel13.gif] angel13.gif]
Jojo18

Post by Jojo18 »

Bruce has been his usual amazing self this week , weve tested him with all our newbies , small and large and Bruce has been impeccable throughout.Hes a wonderful calming influence as he has no interest in the dogs around him.
Digby and Queenie got to spend time with this gent who demonstrated his outstanding manners , as they observed a lovely relaxed , easy walk so Digby followed suit.
All three dogs stunned us with their perfect behaviours as dogs, joggers, pedestrians all passed us along the narrow path.
Bruce is incredibly loving , he's calm and incredibly happy to spend time with people .The walkers love him , it's time for Bruce to get his forever home
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

24E5F66C-6567-41B4-B725-AA53EA1DAA93.jpeg
Bruce, my Bestie, and the loveliest soul in the world.
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

I don't get to walk my boy much anymore since his social circle expanded. Today I did woo.gif]
BB4.jpg
Did this face get a kiss? OFCOURSE IT DID love4.gif
pits

Post by pits »

Such cute photos of him.

Here's Bruce's special christmas video!

Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

I had another lovely walk with this amazing dog today. Such a polite gentle soul waiting so nicely to cross the road and walking slowly as I stumbled through the mud. He always looks hopefully when we pass people in case they are ready to say hello, using his wonderful body language and wagging tail. When we got got back we spent some time sitting on his bed, Bruce is such a giving dog and is very people focused, he is happiest when not alone. Heart fill with love.gif]
I have no idea when such a kind dog is still waiting for a home.
Jo dear

Post by Jo dear »

Xxx
Jo dear

Post by Jo dear »

Sadly Big Bruce it wasn't meant to be xx
good luck in finding your forever home ♥
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

So on Friday I had a teeeeeeny heart attack when Bruce's lead broke! I'd attached my waist lead to his "super strong" double ended lead so that he could have a bit of a run around, needless to say the D Ring and clip that I'd attached TWICE to my waist lead ripped away from his so off Bruce went. Well when I say off Bruce went, he actually just trotted down to the river, I said "Bruuuuuuucie, what's this?" and he ran back to me IMMEDIATELY. Of all the dogs this could happen with I'm so glad it was Bruce as he is such a connected sweetheart love4.gif
THE BEST OF ALL THE BOYS! THANK YOU LAD x

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”