Bruce & Poppy Staffie DofB 03.2011 Cambridge

Dogs that have found their forever home
SimonF

Re: Bruce & Poppy Staffie DofB 2011 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by SimonF »

We had the pleasure of having these two out for some paddock fun today. Their energy is contagious and they just make you want to play and goof around with many many breaks for tummy rubs and cuddles.

Today we saw perfect fetching and dropping of the tennis ball followed by a dip in the kennel pool making sure we both got as wet as they were. My shoes are still drying from when Bruce spun around in the pool trying to make a Jacuzzi effect and threw the water right over my legs and into the shoes. Nice on Brucie 0002.gif]

They are both such caring dogs for their hoomans and like a walk as much as some Canicross as long as there are hugs involved and Poppy can give you a trademark kiss or five. I've seen them come along so much over the last few months I've been walking with them and can see the potential that a Furever home would unlock.

If you feel you could help these lovely dogs along with the next steps of their lives then please have a look at the homing questionnaire and see if you're a match for these gorgeous pups love4.gif
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

Poppy & Bruce helped with some inductions last week, they are an absolute tonic. I arrived at kennels exhausted but I forgot all about it after a few minutes with these loves.
I call this piece of art "Fun with P & B" thumbs.gif
fun with P n B.jpg
angel13.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely to see Bruce and Poppy again (although would be even lovelier for them to find their home), we had a lot of fun in the paddock love4.gif
Poppy
Poppy
Bruce
Bruce
They loved charging around the paddock thumbs.gif
IMG_7728.JPG
IMG_7729.JPG
Then we enjoyed a walk before their tea time beckoned ...
IMG_7730.JPG
IMG_7731.JPG
Love them love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
VAL

Re: Bruce & Poppy Staffie DofB 2011 2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by VAL »

Steve and I walked these two beauties yesterday. Such a friendly, lively pair who quickly sussed out which pockets the treats were in! As you can see from the pictures, they are real lookers with lovely colouring. They would bring joy to any home.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I walked this pair for the first time today. Terry took Bruce and I had Poppy. They do walk very nicely together, with Poppy taking the lead a bit more. Bruce seems to be the chilled Guy, just doing what the woman wants lol! They really are a very attractive pair of dogs. Poppy pulled a little from time to time but as soon as you check her or speak to her, she is connected and listens to you. I feel she is very bright and would enjoy some training, which would also engage her mind. Lovely girl. Like many of the kennel dogs, they get so excited in kennels when they know they are going out, but soon settle and this is even better when in a home. This lovely pair have waited such a long time for someone to come forward for two dogs and that person is really missing out.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
anne

Post by anne »

Faye and I took this lovely pair out for a walk today. They were keen to get out but walk in harmony with each other and are easy with 2 walkers (perhaps a bit strong for one person to manage on their own) After a lovely walk we took them to the paddock so they could properly stretch their legs and have a run around. They did indeed enjoy the chance to charge around the paddock enjoying the freedom. Running done they were very keen to have fuss and cuddles. As soon as one of them came up for cuddles the other was not far behind, not wanting to miss out.
DSCF0400.jpgPandB.jpg
DSCF0405.jpgP andB.jpg
DSCF0407.jpgP and B.jpg
DSCF0408.jpgP andB.jpg
DSCF0410.jpgP and B.jpg
DSCF0412.jpgP and B.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Bruce and Poppy had some special visitors from Guildford to see them today love4.gif
Jacqui and Caroline came visiting and I think they were all thrilled to see each other again woo.gif]
PB172742.JPG
PB172740.JPG
PB172741.JPG
love4.gif love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Geoff and I walked Poppy and Bruce yesterday and then let them have a 10 minute play in the paddock. Neither of us understand why these two beauties are still in Rescue. They are visually stunning dogs but they are also poppets. Poppy does like to give you a super Staffy lick as you put her harness on. They both pull a bit, but are not difficult to control, and when you tell them to wait, or slow down, that’s exactly what they do! They sit beautifully for treats and loved running around the paddock together ( Poppy loves to chase a ball) when we got back to their kennels dinner had been served and Bruce was anxious to get stuck in, but I hauled him back to get his harness off, and he submitted without a single grumble. These two have such good manners and are going to be so easy to train.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Here are some of the photos from our walk and play with this gorgeous duo yesterday.

Waiting for treats x
Waiting for treats x

Ready to go!
Ready to go!

Playtime
Playtime
Chapmania

Re: Bruce & Poppy Staffie DofB 03.2011 09.2012 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Chapmania »

Jim and I walked this delightful duo today. They really are wonderful company and both very friendly. It is a real pleasure to spend time with them. Today they were the calmest that I have seen them, very chilled out. I put it down to the fact that they were showing off to new walker Jim :goodjob.gif: We found that if Poppy is walking ahead they both walk along really calmly. Both dogs are extremely responsive to their walkers. They both cross the road nicely and no issues with traffic. We didn't meet any other dogs out on our walk. Both Poppy and Bruce enjoyed a good sniff and were interested in the squirrels that were about. It saddens me that these two still find themselves waiting for their forever home to come along. They have so much to offer. Love them both love4.gif xx
20171203_123213.jpg
20171203_123217.jpg
20171203_123306.jpg
20171203_123314.jpg
20171203_123432.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”