Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Jarrow Northumberland

Dogs that have found their forever home
LizS

Re: Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Chessington Kenns

Post by LizS »

Rosemerry is a very friendly happy girl! She loves her walks and splashing around in water, every stream we passed she wanted to be in there splashing around, its nice to watch her having so much fun. She's good with other dogs, she can get a bit too excited. She walks well on the lead but can pull at times. love4.gif
IMG_0883.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG
IMG_0953.JPG
Chrissy M

Re: Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Brentford W/E Foster

Post by Chrissy M »

Love it that Rosemerry is getting breaks for a fuss and sofa surf ! Thank you Michelle for giving her a break from kennels and showing how good she is in a home xx
MichelleB

Post by MichelleB »

The pleasures all mine Chrissy xx I love having her here she is such good company. Just had a nice bath, she was very good, stood still and didn't make a fuss, until she got out and I tried to dry her off with a towel, well she thought that was a great game and flew around my flat like a greyhound, finally calmed down and enjoying a trot around the garden now....
image.jpg
MichelleB

Post by MichelleB »

Despite a lovely long walk this morning rosemerry decided she still had lots of fun in her when we got home so decided to have a game of fetch with her ball.....completely happy to throw and chase it herself, she played quite happily for about half an hour, tossing it around and pouncing on it, she is so funny to watch.

Then it went suspiciously quiet, usually rosemerry want to be anywhere you are, preferably on top of you, so when I found myself sitting on the couch on my own I decided to go and have a look for her.....found her on my pillows having a nap!
image.jpg
She is so pretty, sometimes she can look serious but she has the most gorgeous little face x
image.jpg
MichelleB

Post by MichelleB »

Well, this is where rosemerry is supposed to sleep,,,,,,,
image.jpg
But she prefers the couch,,,,,,,
image.jpg
Or being on my bed,,,,,,,,
image.jpg
Wherever her humans are, that's where she wants to be, she's a little cuddle monster!
MichelleB

Post by MichelleB »

Rosemerry has come for her little Christmas break, I collected her from the kennels this morning and she came out, tail wagging, ready to hop in the car and a very good girl she was on the way back, just laid on the front seat, sitting up every now and then for a look out of the window.
Very excited to come in and say hello to richard, gave him loads of kissed before plonking herself on his lap for cuddles.
She is such a little love, I'm taking her out now to visit some friends, we've got a busy day planned and I'm so pleased to have her here for a few days, she is just such a happy, fun little dog.
image.jpg
image.jpg
MichelleB

Post by MichelleB »

Rosemerry continues to be the perfect house guest, the more time she spends here the calmer she seems to be. She's happy to potter about the house with you and mostly snoozes her time away. She likes to have a little play with her toys but then easily snuggles down with you for the evening.
I have been leaving her on her own for longer periods, when she first came and I went out she barked initially and paced up and down for a while, couldn't understand where I had gone, however now she doesn't bark and settles much quicker (I've been filming her to see what she does),,,,recently she was on her own for about 4 hours and when I came home she was asleep on her bed, not a thing out of place.

The one thing she needs a little training help with is walking along roads, when there's nothing going on or if we're in the park away from traffic she is perfect on the lead, however when she's near a road she gets fixated on cars and pulls towards them and she can be very strong on her lead, not sure what this is about but the more we go out, the more I try to keep her calm and to heel beside the roads and she is getting better.

As I've said many times, the thing rosemerry loves more than anything is her people,,,,,,everyone,,,,,big or small, male or female, she adores people and is happy for anyone to make a fuss of her, she has no nerves around people whatsoever and I think she would fit right into a family home, with or without children, generally the more people, the better - and she's ready to slot right in to her new home as soon as the lucky family come along.

If you want a happy, fun, loving, gorgeous staffie, then rosemerry ticks that box perfectly!
MichelleB

Post by MichelleB »

Little rosemerry was feeling very warm out on her frosty morning walk with her festive christmas pudding jumper on......
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Now time for a rest sprawled out on the couch......
image.jpg
Davidoneill

Re: Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Brentford W/Ends Chessington

Post by Davidoneill »

Well done Chrissy and Michelle in the care and attention you have shown her - it has certainly paid off - what a lovely lady Rosemerry is.

I had the pleasure of spending time with Rosemerry this afternoon and she is certainly very friendly and well behaved. It's easy to tell Rosemerry has spent quality time in people's homes - when I stroked Rosemerry she nestled her head into the inside of my knee, and she would stop occasiinally so she could be petted. At one point she lay down on her back until she had her tummy rubbed. I didn't know anything about Rosemerry's happy times of late, but having walked with her this afternoon it is very understandable why all the people - including children - who have met Rosemerry sing her praises. :goodjob.gif:
janec

Re: Rosemerry Staffie DOB 2013 Brentford W/Ends Chessington

Post by janec »

I can only sing Rosemerrys praises too. I enjoyed a walk with her on Saturday morning and have to say she is adorable. She greeted all the walkers at the entrance like long lost friends and then we headed off to the country park. She took treats gently and I really enjoyed being with her.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”