Harrison Staffie DOB 11.14 Compton Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Harrison Staffie DOB 11.14 Compton Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Harrisonhead.JPG
Harrison needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Harrison was found stray/abandoned & unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place. Harrison is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Harrison is in Guildford Kenns sharing a kennel with another dogs. Was fostered for a month with another male staffie who got on famously.

Harrison is a longer legged Staffie who is 2 years old. Fostered with another Staffie & they played & played, now shares a kennel. However he has been returned to us 3 times within a few days so we are looking to place him in a safe home as an only dog with a family who will focus on his needs. Needs re-habilitation back into home settling as wary in new settings, can bark. Where he got his furry tail from we’ll never know but it suits. Harrison Ford

Visit Harrison's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Harrison.jpg
Harrison49.jpg
Harrison61.jpg
Harrison's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Adam has asked us to help Harrison find his family
xxlynne

Re: Harrison Staffie DOB TBAss Broxbourne Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Harrison is under the weather and came to see Jo our vet on Sunday for neutered. Jo neutered and did some stitching to his paws which had got hurt. Harrison also currently has kennel cough. Adam is offering him TLC as he recovers but we really need a cosy foster place or ideally his home. Harrison is excellent with other dogs and would like to live with another.
Sarahk

Re: Harrison Staffie DOB TBAss Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

I met Harrison today, a quick photo of his lovely face for you and many more to follow shortly !
DSC01537 model 11 Harrison.JPG
The eyes have it don't they :)
Gorgeous x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
xxlynne

Re: Harrison Staffie DOB 2014 Chobham Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Harrison travelled today after the photoshoot to meet Andy, Janice and sweet Barney. They has a first play ...lots of joy in the home tonight
Fran

Post by Fran »

Had some lovely photos of Harrison with his new buddy Barney sent to me. Here is also a message from Janice.

Harrison is lovely, very gentle, loves cuddles and tummy rubs... he will have me do that for hours given half the chance.

He is doing really well, he has fitted in with my dog Barney a 6 year old staff. They play alot but seem to get on well. He is very well behaved, sits when told, goes to bed when told and even wakes you up in the middle of the night for a toilet break lol.
20160110_190719.jpg
harrison.jpg
Thank you Andrew and Janice for coming forward for Harrison and giving him some lovely home comforts Kiss of love.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lovely to see Harrison enjoying home comforts, before he set off with Lynne last sunday he did some posing for the camera Kiss of love.gif
DSC01539.JPG
DSC01538.JPG
DSC01547.JPG
DSC01528.JPG
DSC01527.JPG
DSC01536.JPG
We asked Harrison to sit, such a good boy...
DSC01533.JPG
And then I said close your eyes and make a wish, he did just that ...
I think he may have wished for a fab foster, it came true, yay !!!
I think he may have wished for a fab foster, it came true, yay !!!
Beautiful :biggrin.gif:
DSC01544.JPG
DSC01537 model 11 Harrison.JPG
DSC01529.JPG
His eyes melt my heart every time x
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Fran

Post by Fran »

Some more pictures of Harrison relaxing in his foster home:
Best of mates
Best of mates
Harrison having sweet dreams
Harrison having sweet dreams
bagwaarrr

Post by bagwaarrr »

Just an update, Harrison is getting on so well, its like he has always been here. He has put on weight and is filling out nicely. Him and Barney play fight all the time, they don't stop. They love the kong toy, they are always trying to get it off one another. He has bags of energy.
20160122_084817.jpg
bagwaarrr

Post by bagwaarrr »

Jo the vet is very pleased with Harrison, she said that he looks really happy, his coat is healthy and shiney and he has put on weight. He is now 22.3kg.
Harrison1.jpg
Harrison2jpg.jpg
Harrison3.jpg
Harrison41.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Harrison Staffie DOB 2014 Colchester, Essex

Post by xxlynne »

(Since returned)
Rick & Jess came with Sammy, their Staffierescue boy who they are so proud of, to meet Harrison. They witnessed Harrison with his foster brother Barney first, and then we introduced Harrion to Sammy on a walk then back in the garden...

HarrisonSammy1.jpg
HarrisonSammy2.jpg
HarrisonSammy3.jpg
HarrisonSammy4.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”