Gigi Staffie DOB 2011 Godalming Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Gigi Staffie DOB 2011 Godalming Surrey

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status:Homed
Gigi9.jpg
Gigi needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. Gigi, given confidence from her owners will mix well on her walks. Gigi deserves a secure garden and exit management to keep her safe. Gigi may live with another dog; certainly enjoys their company. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Gigi was found stray in London, unchipped and unclaimed. We came forwards to save Gigi's life as she was given a date for put to sleep. Gigi is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Gigi is currently in Chessington Boarding Kenns.

About Gigi: Gigi isnt French that we know but she has that petite sweet "je ne sais quoi". She is a happy soul despite her current lot and if you're having a 'down day' a walk with Gigi fills your afternoon with meaning. She likes meeting other dogs but ofcourse her people are her everything. She travels well. Unassessed in a home as no foster has been available not can't see any problems. Busy but not a great puller, she steps out to enjoy herself like where's the party?

Gigi is a small dark brindle Staffie with a little muzzle like a Pixie. She is a little cheekie with it but kind hearted and wins over whoever enters her kennel or walks with her. Gigi is in good health, though her ears need to be watch as with so many Staffies they are prone to narrow ear canals. Gigi needs an active family with companionship and close up nights on the sofa together and lets tidy the greenhouse out together! Gigi needs her home!

Visit Gigi's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Gigi04.JPG
Gigi3.jpg
Gigi34.jpg
Gigi's Thread below: Watch steady progress within our loving care.
Original Referral: Hi Ladies, I also have this dark brindle female staffie, no chip and no collar either. She seems really friendly, I have attached pictures of her. She looks young but her teeth look like she might actually be about 4 years old at least. (she is quiet small in size) Let me know if you’re interested. She will be transferred North London with Chay tomorrow, her last day at Chingford will be the 04/03/2015. Regards, Jx
Gigi2.jpg
Gigi1.jpg
Gigi3.jpg
We have come forwards for Gigi she comes in and is spayed tomorrow and will recoup in Gatwick kenns
Tim

Re: Gigi Staffie DOB 2011 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Tim »

untitled-9.jpg
We took the very friendly Gigi for a walk today, when I entered her kennel I was greeted by a very excitable Gigi, although very easy to harness and ignored the other dogs saying hi :)

Gigi is so so friendly, she has that puppy feel about her, although she does walk very well on the lead.

She was quite difficult to photograph as all she wants to do is cuddle you and roll on her back for tummy tickles.
This was Gigi 2 mins into the walk...
untitled.jpg
enjoying her back scratched
untitled-10.jpg
She spotted something in the distance that interested her........a rabbit :)
untitled-7.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
untitled-8.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-11.jpg
Very very gentle when taking a treat
untitled-2.jpg
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
VAL

Post by VAL »

I had the pleasure of meeting and walking Gigi today. What a beauty! She greeted me with kisses in her kennel and once I had the harness over her head she stood patiently while I secured it. I think she was wagging her tail throughout our walk, reacting favourably to a passing horse and other dogs we met on the way. She was perfectly relaxed with a companion dog walking alongside. She likes company and attention and has already earned the affection of the kennel staff.
:welcome.gif:
RosC

Post by RosC »

I walked Gigi today.She was so friendly and walked really well. Very gentle and appeared dog friendly too. A lovely girl :)
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

I forgot to post these pics the other week, dear little Gigi on her way back to kennels after her spay, bless her, she was still a bit woozy and ready for her bed to sleep of her day, I think you can see it in her eyes. But she does look delightful alongside the spring flowers :D
DSC02288.JPG
DSC02293.JPG
DSC02297.JPG
DSC02304.JPG
DSC02305.JPG
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
jgp9977

Post by jgp9977 »

I met and walked Gigi for the first time on Saturday. It was all a bit of a rush but I got a lovely welcome and lots of licks. Whilst we were waiting for the others she had a good nosey round the field and kept poking her head through the fence for a good sniff at everything.

She didn't much like walking at the back of the group and was keen to get up front but we had a lovely time and she is very friendly.
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Gigi came to the vets today and had her second vaccination, her stitches removed and her ears checked. Gigi is on a course of treatment for both ears which should clear them up bless her. Gigi has moved to Chessington Kennels
lolking

Re: Gigi Staffie DOB 2011 Chessington Kenns

Post by lolking »

Met Gigi today at Chessington and had a lovely walk. She walks well on the lead and responds well to heel. As soon as we got into the field she had to have a roll in the grass again and again and again! Such a bright, happy little girl it was a delight to be out with her today. Knows sit and paw and takes treats very gently. When I stopped for a chat with another walker she was happy to lie and wait until I'd finished. Perfect little Staffy girl.
lolking

Post by lolking »

Lovely walk with Gigi today. So bouncy when she realised she was going out but soon calmed down. She found some freshly mown grass and rolled and rolled and rolled, so funny to watch her she was in her element! She also wanted to roll in a muddy puddle but I managed to persuade her that wasn't such a good idea! Walked nicely next to Cino and part of our walk today was along a busy road and she was not fazed by cars, buses or lorries. Sat nicely at kerbs and responded to "wait". Had cuddles and will happily give her paw for a treat, such a good girl.
lolking

Post by lolking »

Have had the pleasure of walking Gigi 3 times in the last 10 days and she is a fabulous girl. She always makes me laugh because she loves to roll and roll and roll! Anywhere - grass, dusty paths, even the stream!! Twice we have walked with Cino and these 2 walk beautifully together. Gigi loves to be ahead though, even if it's just by a paw, but as soon as she is she just relaxes and enjoys her surroundings. Always manages to sniff out which pocket the treats are in and then shows me how good she is by sitting nicely and offering a paw. Such a good girl. Come on furever home - she is a very loving Staffy girl.

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”