Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Camberley, Surrey

Dogs that have found their forever home
Tim

Re: Clover Staffie DOB 2010 Guildford Kenns

Post by Tim »

We met up with the adorable Clover today - took her for a short walk and took a photo or two:
untitled-0001.jpg
untitled-0036.jpg
untitled-0008.jpg
untitled-0004.jpg

Tummy tickle time
untitled-0030.jpg

Such a lovely lovely girl
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
estellep

Post by estellep »

Clover was my final walk of the day, she is so wiggly, cuddly and cute and she LOVES water! :smiley-love014.gif: We headed out the front gate and walked under the railway bridge to the canal. Just as we were under the bridge an old style steam train went by overhead, it made very weird echoey noises in the tunnel and the look on Clover’s face was priceless as she looked around to see where the noise was coming from! :rotfl.gif: We were out of the tunnel in time to see it passing overhead and people were enjoying meals on the train. We were then strolling along the canal when we heard a lot of splashing coming from the water, we both looked through the undergrowth to see what sort of animal it was and another tanned staffie was right in the middle of the canal swimming down the canal as it’s owner walked on the path! Clover looked on in amazement and I think jealousy and we hunted down a place for her to jump in. I was glad to have my wellies on, so we could both wade into the water, she waded in quite far and was happy to stay in and paddle around. She is a real water baby. :smiley-love029.gif: We carried on our walk after she had finished paddling. She is so great on the lead, she doesn’t pull at all and she turns around regularly to check in with you, always with a big staffie smile on her face. I smiled back at her and she carried on gazing at me as we both strolled along. A real sweetheart.
20140628_142529_resized.jpg
20140628_142538_resized.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Clover is a gorgeous girl, she has a feeling about her of absolutely loving life and her walks. she loves running, rolling, jumping in the water and just pleasing you. Easy girl, loves people, other dogs she was great with. She looks like she is smiling when she is out. Perfect walk with a perfect girl x :biggrin.gif: :D
sarahh

Post by sarahh »

Had a lovely walk with Clover on Monday.
15428164450_6fefb09d10_z.jpg
15427110089_76df1d7c0c_z.jpg
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

CLOVER who could not love this lovely little girl. Easy, happy, wants to please and loves rolling in the grass. Fabulous walk with her she just wants you to be with her and let her enjoy her time out of the kennels. She makes me laugh a lot as we are walking she suddenly decides "this is a great place to have a roll" and instantly goes down and rolls around. Takes notice of you when other dogs are approaching when you ask her to sit and have a treat. I love this girl she needs to find her forever home someone is missing out on a fun girl. xx
Nurse Flo

Post by Nurse Flo »

I walked this lovely girly for the first time today. A happy soul who walked very nicely on the lead. Those gorgeous ears stay up the whole time and she seems so interested in what's going on - the leaf blowing in the wind, the magpie on the path. So lovely to see her enjoying being out and about. Very responsive to being spoken to and keeps looking up at you with THOSE eyes. A joy to walk and so deserves to be someone's special friend.
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

I have introduced Clover to many people and they often say "she's very connected to you isn't she?" and yes she is but that is because I ADORE her. If you love Clover she loves you back a hundred fold, she has the heart that everyone is looking for in a dog, she WILL give you her all and be an ever faithful companion. Give her guidance, structure and affection and she will be 'very connected' to you too, forever.
clovey0.jpg
clovey2.JPG
clovey3.JPG
katz

Post by katz »

I took Clover for a walk today, she was so excited to get out but soon settled on the extender lead, she doesn't pull except if she sees a bird or a squirrel, they focus her completely! She definitely likes a roll on the grass, goes around on her back in circles in ecstasy. Sits when asked, whether or not treat is offered and gives paw. A real cheeky girl who is very engaged with her environment. She is cautious around other dogs and sticks close by, told an off lead ridgeback puppy off the other day when he insisted on stalking her with the right level of control. I suspect she would be easy to train. Lovely happy girl - come on forever home!
Clover in the sunshine today
Clover in the sunshine today
estellep

Post by estellep »

I had the pleasure of walking Clover on Saturday :biggrin.gif:. She's not the first dog I would have thought of taking for a jog, but I decided to, to make the most of her time out of kennels and she was a dream!! She trotted along perfectly ahead of me, not pulling at all. I think she would make a great training partner for someone! I forgot she was on the lead most of the time! We jogged up to Peasmarsh and back and it was a really really easy walk. I really hope someone comes along for Clover soon, she has so many skills and I think she will fit into someone's life really easily.
katz

Post by katz »

We took Clover out for a little break from kennels today on Puttenham Common. She walked slack on the extender and had a great time rolling around as you can see in the short video below. She is cautious around other dogs but carries on with reassurance and treats. A very easy and biddable girl, not sure why she is still in kennels.
Look into my big brown eyes
Look into my big brown eyes
Sitting for treats
Sitting for treats

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”